We lost BJ Daniels

kigenzun

Reaction score
I think the 49ers did this just to mid-spring one-ups-manship mess with our heads.

However, Imitation Is NOT The Most Sincere Form Of Flattery...It's Just ANNOYING! :49ersmall:

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
kigenzun":nzq81w29 said:
I think the 49ers did this just to mid-spring one-ups-manship mess with our heads.

However, Imitation Is NOT The Most Sincere Form Of Flattery...It's Just ANNOYING! :49ersmall:

I think they did it to have a QB that could reasonably emulate Wilson on their scout team.

General Manager

Reaction score
I'm laughing my ass of at SF you can't emulate what Wilson does, he's superhuman.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Always sucks when you think you're getting a BJ and then don't.

zifnab32

Reaction score
Cirmman":30ygvjbh said:
Draft by 49ers.

Tactical draft

BJ Daniels was mediocre in his first year and has gotten worse every year since, we didn't "lose him" so much as decide he wasn't worth going after

kigenzun

Reaction score
I wonder if they might be trying to do a 49ers version of conversion... aka regretting letting go of, and now trying to re-create Mike Rob. :?:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
BJ wasn't a good QB. Why did you all at once decide he should be a seahawk anyways?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Kearly's gotta be pissed that BJ Daniels AND Luke Marquardt are going to camp with the Niners. I wanted Daniels in Seattle as well (no doubt based on his awesome highlight video but still) but I guess the team trusts that one of Johnson, Quinn, or Portis (my bet) will be a solid #2. Pretty interesting that San Fran might use BJ as a running back or a receiver as well as being the #3 QB, keeping him active on game days. Marquardt could either be a huge hit, or an injury washout who's out of the league in 2 years. We'll see what happens with him.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Did the Hawks really lose Daniels? How many opportunities did they have to draft him yet pass?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1axaitpq said:
Did the Hawks really lose Daniels? How many opportunities did they have to draft him yet pass?

Its pretty simple...they didn't want him.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":27n0vos0 said:
Hawkfan77":27n0vos0 said:

Exactly. Don't believe the hype.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2au2a173 said:
Hawkfan77":2au2a173 said:

It's like Matt Scott and Ryan Swope.

Giedi

Reaction score
kigenzun":3vpkpogv said:
I wonder if they might be trying to do a 49ers version of conversion... aka regretting letting go of, and now trying to re-create Mike Rob. :?:
He was let go prior to the current 49er regeim.

Giedi

Reaction score
zifnab32":2cdcr4wr said:
Cirmman":2cdcr4wr said:
Draft by 49ers.

Tactical draft

BJ Daniels was mediocre in his first year and has gotten worse every year since, we didn't "lose him" so much as decide he wasn't worth going after
Seattle could have gotten him at the 220th pick and took Ryan Seymour instead. I don't think Seattle wanted him as much as the 49ers.