My favorite sleeper pick signs as UDFA with New England

ivotuk

Reaction score
Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :p

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:

aawolf

Reaction score
ivotuk":2oc2g4i8 said:
Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :p

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:

I loved the stuff you posted about Vallano. I'm pulling for him for sure. Lets hop he makes the roster.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I can't believe Da'Rick wasn't drafted, that was bizarre. Seth Doege went undrafted and signs with Atlanta? I thought he would be a great back up and someone would use a 7th on him.

kigenzun

Reaction score
edited: OK. i see now on the patriots udfa list. got it.