Armonty Bryant Posts....

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
What happened to all of them? Did a search and couldn't find any. Many parts of this story I find funny.

Found this today:
Browns seventh-round pick Armonty Bryant was arrested Friday for drunken driving in Ada, Oklahoma.
Less than a week after being drafted, Bryant -- a defensive lineman -- was pulled over and issued a standard sobriety test. Police "had problems" getting Bryant to comply with blowing into a breathalyzer, attempting "the test at least 10 times." The result eventually was a .098, above Oklahoma's legal limit of 0.08. Bryant also "repeatedly refused" to blow into an Intoxilyzer. Clearly not the brightest tool in the shed, Bryant was suspended three games as a senior after being arrested on two occasions for trying to sell $20 worth of marijuana to undercover officers. An arrest like this could seal Bryant's walking papers in Cleveland.

kearly

Reaction score
Threads at .net get deleted automatically after a couple months. The exception is a thread that gets saved for the archives, but those are usually season prediction threads in the main forum.

As far as Bryant, he wasn't a 7th round pick because of his ability or that he went to a small school. The 1st pick in the draft was a player with a ton of ability from a small school. I don't know if the Browns will give up on him that easily, but I can't say anyone is surprised.

It is funny though.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Just keep scrolling back through the old pages they've just been superceded.