How about least favorite college teams?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
To piggy back off of Kearly's thread, what college teams do you really dislike?

There are quite a few NFL Teams which I really can't stand and are easy to hate (Cowboys, Jets, Raiders to name a few), but its not as easy for me to hate college teams.

I love beating UW, but I don't really hate them and generally root for them in most of their games.

I really dislike Notre Dame, don't even really know why, just always have. Also have a pretty strong dislike for Texas, seems like they get 5 star recruits and turn them into 5th round draft picks, plus I think they have the most entitled and arrogant fan base.

Ohio State would probably be pretty high on my list too, not because I dislike them necessarily but because I really dislike Urban Meyer. Same would go for USC as long as they keep Kiffin around (although as a rival I hope they keep him around for a long, long time!)

But I think my most hated college team is Boise State. I'm sure its partly because they beat my Ducks the last two times they've played, but mostly its because I absolutely HATE that damn blue field.

Lithium

Reaction score
Oregon Ducks, ugly, ugly, ugly. :)

Michigan State, LSU and USC (mainly just Kiffin)

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
Michigan,Ohio St due to being the usual big 12 powers(Iowa fan)

Notre Dame since I seem to know alot of people who like them which makes them wayyyy too mainstream for my liking

Oklahoma is one I dislike due to my like of the Longhorns and never have been a fan of their players especially Landry Jones who I felt was extremely overrated

Miami just because for so many years they were the in team to like

I liked USC during the Carroll years but under Kiffin they have been a joke,he needs to go for them to be relevant again and I honestly hold a grudge against him for Barkley's fall(I feel like he can be a great qb in this league) and just how arrogant he is

kearly

Reaction score
Can't say I have one. Notre Dame in the mid-90s came the closest.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
Oklahoma and Ohio State.

I am a UT/WSU fan, but it is hard for me to hate UW mainly because my sister is a UW Alumni. Also, I don't know exactly why I dislike Ohio State so much other than I started to dislike them quite a few years back, and that dislike continues now and probably forever. I guess I could compare it to how I dislike the Cowboys.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Texas, USC, WSU, Oregon, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Notre
Dame, Michigan, Arizona, UCLA, and Stanford.

GCrow

Reaction score
Being a Longhorns fan just about every team in the Big 12... but obvisouly Oklahoma stands out at the top.

Also a pair of other teams that I really loathe, Alabama and Ohio State. (which makes college football not really fun lately :pukeface: )

Snohomie

Reaction score
WSU (I was raised by Dawgs, never fully got behind UW but hating WSU is in my DNA) and Ohio State (just always have). A bit of Alabama, too, mostly because my 2nd team is LSU and I'm a little tired of seeing them in the BCS game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Miami.

Always hated them, will always hate them and sharing our natty with them makes it 100x worse. Punkass'.

There are only a few teams I genuinely dislike (Oregon, USC, ND) but can't deny my emotions are tainted by a smidge of envy. In fact, USC's downward spiral finds me rooting for their return to prominence. Can't kick a dog when it's down...even though they would kick ours, but beating them in their current state of Kiffin-induced disarray, just won't feel quite as good.

CPHawk

Reaction score
ND, Clemson and aOSU. Have always disliked ND, hate Lou holtz the guy is a clown.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
THE Ohio State is THE best answer.

No other team is more consistently overrated.

HolyEffinMoses

Reaction score
Haha, damn, I was gonna make a comment about THE in THE Ohio State University. Oregon and Ohio State are definitely at the top of my list.

NYCoug

Reaction score
UDub, no doubt. It's to the point where I literally hate huskies now, despite how beautiful they are. If I see one in the street I'm thinking about how I wanna curse it out. I'm from the East Coast and even though I always grew up loving the Pac-10 and watching Pac-10 basketball/football on FSN, I never had the natural hatred for the Huskies or any of the Pac-10 teams really. I liked watching the pacific northwest teams equally and it was only til I went to Wazzu that I started to really hate UDub. Now, it's a big part of who I am. My irrational sports hatred of them is off the charts.

Other schools I hate include:
Notre Dame - Why the hell is every one of their games still being televised!? Did them and NBC sign a lifetime contract? They make me sick.

Ohio State - Before I liked the Pac-10, I loved Michigan. Something about waking up on Saturday mornings and putting on ESPN to watch Michigan/Illinois from a dreary Ann Arbor. Always loved The Big House. So naturally, I grew to hate the Buckeyes. It's still pretty strong to this day. I'm always happy when they lose.

Nebraska - I don't know why, but I've always hated them. Sorry to any 'Huskers fans out there. I probably shouldn't hate them, but I do.

Miami - At one point not too long ago, they were consistently the best team in the country. I hated them for it. Although, I did root for them over Ohio State in the National Championship. Plus, a very good friend of mine went to the U, so I'm cool with them now.

Asides from those, I never really liked Texas or USC either.

[youtube]HzSUo8iPp4M[/youtube]

[youtube]299e9I1CRCE[/youtube]

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Looks like most people on this board hate Miami. With how mediocre my alma mater has been the last decade I am surprised anyone cares to notice them, let alone hate them.

Also shocked and disappointed that no one mentioned hating Penn State. Allowing an obvious predator like Sandusky to roam the campus raping innocent boys and then trying to cover it up is beyond despicable. They should have gotten the permanent death penalty for that. I used to hate OSU and ND but now I practically love those teams compared with how much I despise Penn State.

Latest posts