New UW Helmets!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Are those for real?

I like them. But it means you're not allowed to make fun of UO for being gawdy and having so many combinations anymore.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
I've never once made fun of the Duckeroonies uniforms, those are pretty dope. Except when they get carried away with the yellow, then it looks ridiculous.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2thjzzly said:
Are those for real?

I like them. But it means you're not allowed to make fun of UO for being gawdy and having so many combinations anymore.

Is the basketball court still open season?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":5upuqhm4 said:
JSeahawks":5upuqhm4 said:
Are those for real?

Is the basketball court still open season?

Yea, i'm not a huge fan of the basketball court myself. I like that they tried something unique and progressive cuz that's sort of Oregon's thing, but I think they went over the top on that.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Anything that is hip and cool and attracts great football players.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Winning does the same thing too, I don't think anyone is going to Alabama for the uniform.

kearly

Reaction score
I've been a bigger critic of Nike's uniforms than almost anyone, but I've always LOVED their helmets. I loved Oregon's new helmets when they got new helmets a few years back. I love Oregon State's new helmets. I love the new Seahawks helmets our team got this year. And I love these. The black one is just okay, but the gold one is boss. Shiny helmets rock.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Wish we'd got a dark blue chrome with a Seahawks logo built into the design rather than the cut and paste job we have. The central part of our helmets with the wings just looks stuck on... an after thought. I don't mind our new uni's but a chrome helmet and the 12 wins on the sleeve (like the pants) would've made it an all time classic.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1jsjpfi6 said:
Wish we'd got a dark blue chrome with a Seahawks logo built into the design rather than the cut and paste job we have. The central part of our helmets with the wings just looks stuck on... an after thought. I don't mind our new uni's but a chrome helmet and the 12 wins on the sleeve (like the pants) would've made it an all time classic.

I'm pretty sure in time the chrome dome will find its way to the NFL.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm usually pretty resistant to change, but that gold chrome looks amazing.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
it may take some getting used to, but the chrome look is definetly in now,....