Eastern Washington vs Oregon State

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Vernon Adams ... destroying the Beavers !!!
Joe

Sounds like he has a career in adult film after football with that post.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
joeseahawks":146lvp9y said:
Vernon Adams ... destroying the Beavers !!!
Joe

Sounds like he has a career in adult film after football with that post.

That dudes fun to watch play. Looks like a poor man's RG3.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Beavers are in for a very long season. Their defense is just not good enough. They can't pressure the QB, they can't cover and worst, they can't tackle anyone.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I really love the underdog. It makes college football fun. The underdogs winning is getting way more rare with the super conferences taking every player worth a crap it seems. These first few weeks are "patsy games" and some team always pulls out a big one. I think my favorite was App State beating Michigan at Michigan. One of my favorite moments in college football history.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Found this to be interesting, especially after I read that Russell is helping Price at UW be a better QB:

“This year’s version of Edwards is Eastern Washington quarterback Vernon Adams. Against then-No. 25 Oregon State, he was 23-of-30 for 411 yards and four TDs through the air and ran for 107 yards and two TDs on the ground. Anyone who follows FCS football already knew he had explosive capabilities, but this year he looks more in control of his talents. A big reason for that is time spent over the summer with another Washington-based QB (and current ESPN The Mag cover model), Russell Wilson.

Adams says they talked plenty about mechanics and football skills, but also about being the little guy. “We’re the same height, and people have always tried to say he’s too short. But he’s had a lot of success. Perhaps I can, too.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/81873/story-of-the-season-week-1

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Russell has also been chatting it up with Keith Price. Russ was on the sideline for the Husky game.

1habf.jpeg