Throwdown

Reaction score
There was really nothing else to talk about, they beat the hell outta them lol

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
At the half in Boise, Air force 17, BSU 14. Maybe that win over BSU wasn't nearly as impressive as it looked.

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":11ddusvi said:
At the half in Boise, Air force 17, BSU 14. Maybe that win over BSU wasn't nearly as impressive as it looked.

I thought the 24 point spread on this game seemed high, but did not foresee this happening.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3nhtjrk5 said:
Wrong.

21-17 BSU at the half.

Yea, I just saw that. Not watching the game, just saw a live update and thought it said it was halftime earlier.

I'm sure Boise will pull away in the 2nd half and win by a couple touchdowns. But they sure don't seem like the recent Boise State teams.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ydimq7o said:
bigtrain21":1ydimq7o said:
Wrong.

21-17 BSU at the half.

Yea, I just saw that. Not watching the game, just saw a live update and thought it said it was halftime earlier.

I'm sure Boise will pull away in the 2nd half and win by a couple touchdowns. But they sure don't seem like the recent Boise State teams.

It seems like you are trying really hard to minimize the Huskies win. Any reason why?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1u52jegu said:
JSeahawks":1u52jegu said:
bigtrain21":1u52jegu said:
Wrong.

21-17 BSU at the half.

It seems like you are trying really hard to minimize the Huskies win. Any reason why?

Well, I was referring more to Boise then to UW. Because there were a few BSU fans really trumping up their team before that UW game. But its always fun to poke UW fans with a stick at the same time. I'm perfectly fine with the Huskies going 12-1 this season and winning the Rose Bowl. Although I think 10-3 or 9-4 is probably their likely record.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2s95radl said:

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that AF runs the triple option and it takes a few plays to get used to since we don't see it or practice for it that often. This is fairly common. Take a look at Alabama in 2011 against Georgia Southern. http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=313230333

24-14 at half time. 2nd half they shut it down. This is going to be a 11-2 BSU team. I'm betting we lose to one of BYU or Fresno.