davidonmi

Reaction score
Out of these coaches from prime schools who is fired
Mack
Kiffin
Pelini
Richt
---------------
I was going to just include pelini kiffin and brown but I had to throw someone in who I wouldn't pick.
Pelini has done 0 things of significance at Nebraska, Mack has made Texas soft. And everyone hates kiffin

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Can't see the last two going anywhere.

Mack and Kiffin are lame ducks for me. See out the season then start the revolution.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Kiffin is gone. Losing to BC would have gotten him fired Monday morning.

Texas is going to pull a Washington pretty soon and lose in-state kids to everyone else. Probably a good time to fire Brown.

Pelini? Oooh, that's tough. UCLA has a good squad, Nebraska doesn't really have a QB. Being an ex DC you'd think Nebraska would have consistently good defenses but they don't. Not a big fan of Pelini anyways. Gone.

Why fire Richt now?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Pelini IMO is done. Kiffin too. Mack has some equity in Texas but when fowmer players start calling for your head subtly its time. Richt will get the rest of the year.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I had high hopes for Pelini, I thought he was the guy to bring back that classic Nebraska tough football. Instead his defenses suck. I love it when Nebraska's good, its good for college football, they need to make a move.

cover-2

Reaction score
Mack Brown is gone. He had a nice run, but it's time for UT to move on. Brown fired his defensive coordinator after their 2nd game, then in week 3 the defense under the new d-coordinator gives up 44 points. It was a desperate move that didn't work out. I'm sure Texas A&M, Baylor, Texas Tech, and TCU are getting a lot of high caliber recruits that otherwise would have gone to UT if it were not for their recent losing ways the last few years.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I still don't understand the Georgia hate for Richt? He wins 9-10 games most years, and he seems like a really good guy on top of that. I'm not really sure what UGA thinks is going to happen when/if they fire him, but you can bet they have a better chance of dropping rather than rising up to the top in the SEC. As long as Saban is at Bama, it's going to be very hard to knock them off the perch. And LSU seems to maintain right there with them, the SEC just doesn't have room for another 12 win team.

Honestly if he's let go, Oregon State should take a long look at Riley and send feelers out to Richt and see if he's interested.