UCF and WVU looking to play spoilers today...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Worthy games to keep an eye on. Two upsets brewing already...

Edit: UCF vs Carolina has been all Carolina in the second half. 28-10 at this point. West Virginia still has a shot!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
The refs are trying to put an end to that idea.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
7 minutes remaining in the WV-OSU game and WV holding on to the upset, 24-21. I'd like to see a WV win because if UW goes on to win today, they'll be moving on up in the standings.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
WV trying hard to give extra chances to OSU.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
South Carolina should see a rankings hit from that performance, and of course, OSU will see one. Keeping my eye on that FSU game, but watching LSU vs Georgia.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":3io30gye said:
South Carolina should see a rankings hit from that performance, and of course, OSU will see one. Keeping my eye on that FSU game, but watching LSU vs Georgia.

When will these SEC teams learn to play defense?

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
HawkWow":2tciq1sl said:
CallMeADawg":2tciq1sl said:

LOL right? 24-17 at half in favor of Georgia. 41 points scored already...

HawkWow

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":s3bq1egi said:
HawkWow":s3bq1egi said:
CallMeADawg":s3bq1egi said:

LOL right? 24-17 at half in favor of Georgia. 41 points scored already...

I think I read you were catching the S. Carolina game. How did Mr. Clowney do (if you did)?

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Didnt do much at all, other than have the announcers yap about him over and over... but I changed games once they were up 28-10.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow.

Has he done anything this year at all? He better get started soon, because I know there's some that want to give 3-1sts for him! Those are the people that buy into the media driven hype machine (see RG3) that you reference.

It's good that he's learning some humility now, he has plenty of time to fortify his weakness'. I still think he's going to be damn good, but contrary to popular ((hype) belief, he's clearly no Steve Emtman.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
WV beat OSU holding on at the end with a couple of nice drives, one for a score, one to kill the clock.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Thanks bro. My all time favorite Dawg. No question.

We were at the Rose bowl (Natty) and Emtman was sick. We got stuck in the middle of the Michigan crowd (long story...Brunell's dad was to blame) and Grbac, with 90 on the sideline, was having a little success on their initial drive. Suddenly, 90 comes on the field. Grbac, then the #1 QB in the country, became Mr. F'n happy feet, instantly. ; ) Emtman (and Hoffman) immediately took the game over.

This very nice gent behind me said "excuse me, who is this #90 guy"? I asked...you don't know Steve Emtman? He replied that he did not and said they seldom see UDub games in Michigan. I shook his hand and said ...Sir, it's gonna' be a long day for you. And it was, ; )

Greatest sports moment of my entire life (and sports has been my entire life). In the end, I was so happy we got stuck on the Michigan side. Nothing could have been better.

Latest posts