Go Cougs!

minormillikin

Reaction score
How I would love to relive a night at Martin Stadium as an 18-year-old student.

Actually, I was good luck for the Cougs. When I first started going there, Leaf was the QB and they had a couple good years. Then, I left school for a little while, and when I came back they had Gesser, and were good for another couple years. Then I graduated and they have sucked ever since.

The football program should use some of their scholarship money to send me back to college, as a good luck charm.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Since you posted this thread, the wheels have completely come off.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I forgot just how good some real schadenfreude could feel ;)

In all honesty I'm a bit shocked if not content. I took a phonecall at about 10 when WSU was rolling then I came back 30 minutes later and couldn't believe the score. I think the Apple Cup is the only Dawg game I'll really get to go to and enjoy this year (read: don't have to work that day so I can get housed) so I was kinda hoping for a showdown against a Coug team looking to cap off a great season. They sure looked good earlier, but I'm almost amazed by how quickly this got so incredibly ugly.

minormillikin

Reaction score
They brought some kid in from the student section to play QB. Good luck, Junior!

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Inconsistent Quarterback play. Speaks volumes to the effectiveness of Leach's offense when somebody as inept as Connie Halladay can be marginally successful.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Silver Lining:

The no-frills, classic red uniform, with the red helmet, looks pretty sharp.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I think WSU is on the right path, just have to give Leach time to develop HIS QB. It's painfully obvious Halliday isn't the answer. And all the QB's he recruited are freshman

Hawker

Reaction score
I've said it and I'm sure most would agree, Halliday won't win us any bowl games. A talented group on defense, too often shown a short field to defend due to Connor's innate ability to complete a multitude of passes to the wrong team at crucial moments.

I give it a 1% chance of upsetting Oregon this week, so that leaves us Arizona, Ar. State, Utah, UW to get two more wins and bowl eligibility. All four are winnable, but look bleaker and bleaker with each interception we throw.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Hawker":5mpui77s said:
I've said it and I'm sure most would agree, Halliday won't win us any bowl games. A talented group on defense, too often shown a short field to defend due to Connor's innate ability to complete a multitude of passes to the wrong team at crucial moments.

I give it a 1% chance of upsetting Oregon this week, so that leaves us Arizona, Ar. State, Utah, UW to get two more wins and bowl eligibility. All four are winnable, but look bleaker and bleaker with each interception we throw.
that loss to auburn is looking like a real missed opportunity for y'all. I look at those four games and I just don't see 2 wins, maybe if u were at home against arizona but u aren't, utah is probably the most winnable. ASU is at home so maybe, and going into UW and winning sounds like shot. It'll be tough