Always knew UW fans wished they were UO fans.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Nice grammar J! Do you even lift? :p

Dude that sucks - SI are a bunch of trolls.

kearly

Reaction score
I looked. It wasn't worth the click.

I just want UW to win. They could wear "O" helmets and I wouldn't care if it got us a play away from the National Championship game every single season. That said, I don't enjoy watching this hurry up style of offense. The pro-style version, especially from 2011, was a joy to watch, even with less first downs and yardage. I miss it a lot, but I won't complain about the boost in UW's statistics.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I have been a Huskies fan since birth and I swear I don't think of the Huskies as much as J. It's just adorable.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1825hwfj said:
I have been a Huskies fan since birth and I swear I don't think of the Huskies as much as J. It's just adorable.

Maybe you gotta step your game up and be a little bit more of a fan then!!! This was from the SeattlePI though, not from me.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ekkce8w said:
bigtrain21":3ekkce8w said:

Maybe you gotta step your game up and be a little bit more of a fan then!!! This was from the SeattlePI though, not from me.

It seems like it. I gotta say at some point we all hope to be as big of a Huskies fan as you J. Woof Woof

HawkWow

Reaction score
Until the Ducks win a natty, the cherry-poppin' daddies are the best thing to ever come out of Eugene, Oregon. I didn't even have to look it up.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Wow. They're Coming For You, SEC. Heh, SEC fans are more concerned with FSU. FSU has bigger, stronger, and just as fast of athletes as Oregon. And FSU plays better defense.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkWow":2nj1q3kn said:
Until the Ducks win a natty, the cherry-poppin' daddies are the best thing to ever come out of Eugene, Oregon. I didn't even have to look it up.

I dunno. Oakshire Brewing's pretty rad, and people buy a whole ton of Ninkasi.