UW AT UCLA

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If ucla was healthy I think they'd be the obvious pick, but they're pretty beat up. I'm still picking the bruins to win, but not super confident in that pick.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Strange things happen to UW when they play down there. They haven't won there since 1995. Whether its Deshone Foster going nuts for like 400 yards, Danny Farmer throwing touchdown passes, JJ Stokes going crazy all over UW's secondary, second half collapses, missed field goals in OT, or straight up asskickings, UW always finds a way to lose when they play UCLA in Pasadena.

I think UCLA is the better team this year too. I'll go with the Bruins.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2uutxpza said:
If ucla was healthy I think they'd be the obvious pick, but they're pretty beat up. I'm still picking the bruins to win, but not super confident in that pick.

God you are insufferable. Now if the Dawgs win it doesn't count.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's must win for Sark, Price and the program, IMO. I won't predict a loss for my Dawgs, so I make no prediction here.

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkWow":2zxx4jy3 said:
It's must win for Sark, Price and the program, IMO. I won't predict a loss for my Dawgs, so I make no prediction here.

I don't think it's a must-win for the program, per se. UW will be fine regardless of if they finish 7-6 this year. Sark, on the other hand, needs to win 3 of the remaining 4 games (bowl included) IMO to save his job, and he deserves to be fired if they don't. If Sark does get fired, I think UW is a desirable enough gig and a program close enough to turning the corner to get a good hire in his place.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Friday is a weird day to play a game, I like my Dawgs in a weird one!

Dawgs28
Bruins24

TPAA: This pre-game is more boring than church.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Bogus pi. Bogus fumble on asj. Failure to tackle. TD ucla.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
God college football is corrupt. Now way ASJ had that. Then a bullshit pass interference.

Congrats on your free td UCLA.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I hate how the Huskies and Seahawks always seem to get royally effed by the refs.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Sark didn't seem too concerned about that package with Jack in this week, because there wasn't an element of surprise. No surprise there, he got his pad level low and plowed through people.

I love the UW gold helmets, white jerseys and purple pants combo, its classic.

Really liking UCLA's helmets, those are sick.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2l8dagpj said:
God college football is corrupt. Now way ASJ had that. Then a bullshit pass interference.

Pac 12 refs. Gotta love 'em!

I thought the fumble was a good call, he caught it, tucked it away then it got knocked out. Thought the PI was a pretty bad call. When they threw the flag I thought it was for a block in the back on the return.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Did you guys see how late that flag came in on the pass interference? Makes me sick.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Refs said that the call said, not confirmed. Refs should always call an iffy play a fumble, better to let it play out and overturn it then blow it dead early.

Watching this on my computer at work, so the resolutions is in and out, didn't get a good look at the PI call.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ami7a3pt said:
bigtrain21":ami7a3pt said:

Pac 12 refs. Gotta love 'em!

I thought the fumble was a good call, he caught it, tucked it away then it got knocked out. Thought the PI was a pretty bad call. When they threw the flag I thought it was for a block in the back on the return.

What football move did he make? None.