Mike Evans is legit

kearly

Reaction score
I'm a big fan. And yes, he'd fit Seattle's needs very well. Reminds me a little of Vincent Jackson.

I'd be pretty surprised if he made it within 10 picks of Seattle.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Evans is definitely a handful and a baller. Like Kearly suggests, I don't believe he will fall out of the top 2/3rds of the 1st. He would be great to have, but I would be stunned to see this FO trade up in the 1st. It defies their model. I've not given up on ASJ as being the finishing touch on the Hawks. I know he's fallen out of favor, and down some boards, but missing camp going into a new offense (obviously) hurt him badly. That's the bad news, the good news, is he will be a much more complete TE by season's end. Sorry to drift OT, but that's who I want with our 1st. Even if it means throwing in our 4th. I'm that high on him. I don't believe you can pass on a kid with ASJ's size and talent, especially considering our style of play.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There was a mock on Fieldgulls that had him going to the 49ers. I think that's the worst case scenario right there.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1g93ckia said:
There was a mock on Fieldgulls that had him going to the 49ers. I think that's the worst case scenario right there.

I would hope if he falls down near them (assuming they make the playoffs) we might think about trading up for him. He's going to be a superstar.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":13dx1byu said:
I'm a big fan. And yes, he'd fit Seattle's needs very well. Reminds me a little of Vincent Jackson.

I'd be pretty surprised if he made it within 10 picks of Seattle.

Vincent Jackson seems like a perfect comparison.

I like Mike Evans a lot. Also wouldn't mind Marquis Lee if he slipped, even more so if Tate leaves in FA. Though we'd then have a glut of shorter WR's.. and Evans would give us that big bodied deep threat.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
With Manziel keeping plays alive Evans excels in improvising and that is exactly what our receivers need to be good at, could make sidney expendable. Just sounds like the perfect receiver for this team, i'd draft him in a heartbeat maybe even trade up..

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
HawkWow":2irviczd said:
Evans is definitely a handful and a baller. Like Kearly suggests, I don't believe he will fall out of the top 2/3rds of the 1st. He would be great to have, but I would be stunned to see this FO trade up in the 1st. It defies their model. I've not given up on ASJ as being the finishing touch on the Hawks. I know he's fallen out of favor, and down some boards, but missing camp going into a new offense (obviously) hurt him badly. That's the bad news, the good news, is he will be a much more complete TE by season's end. Sorry to drift OT, but that's who I want with our 1st. Even if it means throwing in our 4th. I'm that high on him. I don't believe you can pass on a kid with ASJ's size and talent, especially considering our style of play.

I think John Schneider and PC should really think about moving up for either Evans or a athletic high upside DT like Rashede Hagemen.
I don't know about ASJ's work ethic dude seems out of shape and kind of chubby to me I think Luke Willson is a better athlete and just needs to get more comfortable.