Auburn!!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Holy shit! Never seen a game end that way!

Returned a missed field goal for a touchdown to beat Alabama with zero time left on the clock.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Nick wanted that extra second!

Really best college football game in a long long time (given the stakes and rivalry)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Crazy ending, chills!

I imagined the Seahawks winning the superb owl!

cover-2

Reaction score
Crazy ending....But Florida St will crush this Auburn team if they play each other in the BCS Championship game.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Amazing ending. I wish I had seen it, instead of just watching it happen on ESPN gamecast

mikeak

Reaction score
I didn't care who would win. Probably dislike Alabama more. But Alabama - FSU (if Winston clears) would be a great national championship game.

Guessing Auburn jumps OSU in the standings but a damn shame that Michigan didn't beat the frauds

mikeak

Reaction score
cover-2":120yi27q said:
Crazy ending....But Florida St will crush this Auburn team if they play each other in the BCS Championship game.

Agree - a month to prepare.

Now hope that OSU lose their championship game and South Carolina beats Auburn and Winston gets to play and you get FSU-Alabama....

Imagine if this was a playoff year. Would be awesome

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
That will go down as one of the all time classic plays. Like the Immaculate Reception, Flutie's Hail Mary, Beast Quake, etc.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
AJ McCarron went straight to his family after the play. Don't know why I thought that was cool but I do

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Auburn games are fun to watch. Amazing lucky tip for the win against Georgia then this game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":6uhta9jw said:
Holy shit! Never seen a game end that way!

Returned a missed field goal for a touchdown to beat Alabama with zero time left on the clock.

STUPID decision by Saban to kick the FG. Expected it to be blocked. When missed, you knew the Auburn player had about a 50/50 shot at taking it back against Bama's FG unit. Saban helped cost McCarren a shot at history. He should be fired (then take over @ UW). ; )

GCrow

Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Watched every play of that game that will go down as an all time classic. Still cannot believe what just happened.

muxpux

Reaction score
could Bama have had 1 guy way deep too? in case they ran it back or something? from 57 and hes not your regular kicker who didnt think it woulda been short? dont wanna say i saw it coming but seeing the auburn guy line up in the endzone, and the way bama was kicking, you kinda had the feeling it was possible.

also, how great would it have been if Michigan could have converted that 2 point or taken overtime to finish off Ohio St.? Go Noles!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
More than likely, that Bama player would be considered (way) off sides. You knew that. ; )

EDIT: Or did you mean deep in the Bama backfield? yes, they could do that but even then, he would have likely been one on one against the return man and those odds aren't very good either.

KK84

Reaction score
Biggest dumbass decision Saban's ever made and most likely will ever make. Cost him a chance at 3-peat natty.

cesame

Reaction score
Alabama will still be playing for the National Championship

HawkWow

Reaction score
KK84":9271fhea said:
Biggest dumbass decision Saban's ever made and most likely will ever make. Cost him a chance at 3-peat natty.

He said on ESPN, he'd never heard of a game being lost in such a way. I have no idea what to make of that statement, and / or whether he felt that made AlabyGodaBama exempt from losing in such a way. WTH?

It will be interesting to see how the media handles this. My guess is they will downplay the sheer stupidity of it all. I hate to take anything away from AU, they fought their hearts out, but every one of their fans need to set the hate aside and buy Coach Nick a very nice Xmas present. He's their real MVP tonight. LMAO!