Go Michigan State!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't want to see Ohio State in the BCS, they will get smoked. Plus I have always liked the Spartans :D

duckypoo

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GAME OVER.

THE Second best team tonight.

Ugh - more SEC :( Had to be some downside to the glory that is OSU being put in it's place?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Why is Auburn in the title game...what a joke. This is why college football is dumb. Baylor Michigan State and Auburn all have 1 loss but since Auburn is in the SEC they get an auto in to the title..so stupid

kearly

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2hj7kv54 said:
Why is Auburn in the title game...what a joke. This is why college football is dumb. Baylor Michigan State and Auburn all have 1 loss but since Auburn is in the SEC they get an auto in to the title..so stupid

I like Michigan State a lot, but Auburn is the best team in college football right now. Either one would smoke Baylor, IMO.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":16so2l3b said:

Haha, strength of schedule son. Join a real conference. Go out and beat the #1 and #5 teams in back to back weeks and I'll listen to your whining.

Seriously why wouldn't you want to see the 2 best teams going in college football play for it all? U really think MSU or Baylor is better than War Eagle? MSU gave up 24 unanswered points last night, and Baylor got smoked (49-17) by Oky State who didn't even win their Conference

SEC 4 LIFE!

SeaHog

Reaction score
YES GO Mich State! Honestly glad that Michigan State were about the take the trash out early. This way we can send the BCS era out with a BANG and not a blowout. FSU and Aub out to put on one heck of a fireworks show for those of you that like shootouts.

As to who is the best one-loss team.. I don't think there is any argument anyone can make against Auburn. I realize that people outside of the SEC think those of us down there are just a bunch of bias clowns and that really is true to a certain extent.. but those of us that study college football closely also know that Auburn's win should carry a ton of weight. The SEC east is really in the slumps right now and with the exception of Arkansas and Miss St.. ALL of the SEC West is solid. This makes their win/loss records and other stats look not-so impressive. That amazing Iron Bowl victory over Alabama and that never say die attitude they maintained to hold off Mizzou says everything you need to know Auburn. The spotlight doesn't shake them.. big games don't shake them.. There no amount of pressure about the NCG thats going to rattle this team.

I am excited to see Florida State take on Auburn in the last BCS title game. Two absolutely worthy teams that should take each other right down to the last possession. Whoever wins will certainly earn it!

taz291819

Reaction score
SeaHog":ca0ujgqb said:
YES GO Mich State! Honestly glad that Michigan State were about the take the trash out early. This way we can send the BCS era out with a BANG and not a blowout. FSU and Aub out to put on one heck of a fireworks show for those of you that like shootouts.

As to who is the best one-loss team.. I don't think there is any argument anyone can make against Auburn. I realize that people outside of the SEC think those of us down there are just a bunch of bias clowns and that really is true to a certain extent.. but those of us that study college football closely also know that Auburn's win should carry a ton of weight. The SEC east is really in the slumps right now and with the exception of Arkansas and Miss St.. ALL of the SEC West is solid. This makes their win/loss records and other stats look not-so impressive. That amazing Iron Bowl victory over Alabama and that never say die attitude they maintained to hold off Mizzou says everything you need to know Auburn. The spotlight doesn't shake them.. big games don't shake them.. There no amount of pressure about the NCG thats going to rattle this team.

I am excited to see Florida State take on Auburn in the last BCS title game. Two absolutely worthy teams that should take each other right down to the last possession. Whoever wins will certainly earn it!

I think South Carolina would disagree with you, as do I. Yeah, we lost to Tennessee, which never should have happened, but besides that, we're damn good. And Conner Shaw is highly underrated (though he's gone after this year). Oh yeah, we also beat Mizzou at their house.