L'Damian Washington

skater18000

Reaction score
I wonder what you guys think about him, I've got a late 3rd round grade on him, although I haven't watched all of his film yet, but I love what I have seen. He seems to be a willing and proficient blocker, shows great speed (4.39 reportedly), has great size and length (6-4, 205lbs), he's not a great route runner, but he's raw at least. He wins when the balls in the air. He had a crappy quarterback, but if he played for us, that wouldn't be the case.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kG-tShgiIL0& ... G-tShgiIL0

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I like him a lot as a developmental sleeper WR, big guy, his teammate as well. Hope he doesn't shoot up the draft board.

MizzouHawks

Reaction score
Watched him play for 4 years at Mizzou. He was a ghost until this season. Really came out of nowhere and made some really clutch plays. People expected DGB and Marcus Lucas to dominate but it was Washington that caught the 3rd and 7 passes in traffic. He's fast and tall but VERY thin. He's got the wiry mold of AJ Green. He's a good blocker and can get off the jam as well. Like most Mizzou receivers he's not a sharp route runner. Lots of rounding cuts, but that can be practiced. Something that always bugged me was his hands. He's a chest catcher more times than not. Can't remember him going up with his big frame and making the catch with his mitts. But he can take a hit and get right back up. He doesn't really get cute when he catches the ball either. Just runs north and south with great acceleration. I've played basketball with him and I know that he is extremely competitive and equally as cocky so he would fit in with the Seahawk culture. Just my take on him.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Day 3 prospect. Worth getting if we crap out on WRs on days 1 and 2.

Depth at the position should probably push him to 110 to 140 range. Having deep WR/CB/OL position groups works against him.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Watching the cotton bowl last night, it seemed that he wasn't the prominent WR for Mizzou. They went to Green-Beckham often.