2nd rd - Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers, 6'6/220
4th rd - Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami, 6'7/345
5th rd - Max Bullogh, ILB, Mich St, 6'3/245
5th rd - Braxton Miller, QB, Ohio St, 6'1/215
6th rd - De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon, 5'9/170
7th rd - Spencer Long, OG, Nebraska, 6'4/315

getnasty

Reaction score
Man i would love me some ASJ and Coleman. No way Pete only draft 1 defensive player though.

skater18000

Reaction score
I like Eric Ebron slightly better than ASJ, but would be happy with ASJ. Doubt DAT falls that far, but i'd pick him at anyone of our picks after the 4th. He's a way better version of what Dexter Mccluster was supposed to be, but DAT is obviously way more talented. I like the Braxton Miller pick (assuming TJ is gone due to FA) Love the Brandon Coleman pick. That would be a great replacement if we somehow lost Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin. I could see PC/JS falling in love with a receiver in this draft and letting one of those guys go (sadly). We have 2 great slot receivers (Harvin and Baldwin). I want both tate and baldwin back a lot. All around solid mock though.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Is Deanthony thomas really supposed to go that late? Shoot id pick him up with our imaginary 3rd. I would be very pleased with this draft. I think we spend at least 1 pick on the dline though.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I don't think there's any way Thomas slips that late. I would love ASJ & Coleman, but I really hope they get some good pieces for the oline.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Would love this draft, however I don't think there is ANY way DAT falls that far. Tavon Austin went top 10. DAT may not quite be the natural playmaker that Tavon is, but he is every bit as explosive and do not see him getting out of even the 2nd rd. NFL is starting to love this type of moveable chess piece player.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I would Be Ecstatic with that draft but DAT gets drafted earlier then that and we will pick at least one completely off the radar DT and a DB

TheWebHead

Reaction score
I don't see them drafting another RB, but a QB could be in the mix if Tavaris can land a more lucrative deal, his preseason stats and limited regular season performance may lead to that... so with that, here's my mock:

1. Ra'Shede Hageman DT
2. Jared Abbrederis WR
4. Seantrel Henderson OT
5a. Rob Blanchflower TE
5b. Aaron Murray QB
6. Avery Patterson FS
7. Jayrone Elliott DE/OLB