Now these are sexy!!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Those are kinda sweet. Hard to tell from the pics, do the helmets have the feathers or the O on the side?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Honestly wish we had a similar wing effect on our home jerseys. Having said that -- not a fan of the green used in that white Oregon uni.

Jville

Reaction score
I suspect the time is near when Nike will introduce the world first holographic uniforms thru the University of Oregon.

They will then finally be enabled to change their look for every quarter of every game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jville":3r95dwki said:
I suspect the time is near when Nike will introduce the world first holographic uniforms thru the University of Oregon.

They will then finally be enabled to change their look for every quarter of every game.

....with sequins and stuff... :sarcasm_off:
Sorry I had to go there. LOL

CPHawk

Reaction score
Jville":38m9wytx said:

I think I saw that on a under armor commercial, so it will be Maryland who breaks those out. :D

CPHawk

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":2wqwyf8q said:
That's why the quarterback is staying another year lol

Yep, he didn't want to have to wear the ugly Jags helmet for the next decade or more.

drrew

Reaction score
White and green looks nice, the black and yellow really doesn't look like it has anyhing to do with Oregon and might as well be for a World League team in Lisbon.

BASF

Reaction score
Jville":1dw7nylw said:

Like scramble suits from A Scanner Darkly?

cover-2

Reaction score
I prefer these Oregon uniforms.
oregon3.jpg

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think they are pretty awesome, always liked OU uni's even though I'm a dawg fan.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
That last one is especially cool. Thought the NCAA killed the gradient numbers, though. Doesn't Arizona, among others, have to return to a solid colored number next year?