LETS GO NOLES!!

muxpux

Reaction score
Noles win the BCS, Hawks win the SB,and the Blazers win the finals, this will be the best sports year of my life. lets do this!!

cover-2

Reaction score
muxpux":2bkkui40 said:
Noles win the BCS, Hawks win the SB,and the Blazers win the finals, this will be the best sports year of my life. lets do this!!

What would you rather have...
1) Seahawks win Super Bowl & FSU win BCS title, with Blazers making a short run in the playoffs & Mariners missing playoffs.
2) Seahawks win Super Bowl & Blazers win NBA title, with FSU losing BCS title game & Mariners missing playoffs.
3) Seahawks win Super Bowl & Mariners win World Series, with FSU losing BCS title game & Blazers making a short run in the playoffs.

HawkWow

Reaction score
What is this ridiculous split screen crap with this set of tools over riding the game / announcers? This is retarded+. Really pissing me off. Clown school.

EDIT...apparently ESPN 2 has some new approach for people too stupid to watch the game without their hands held.

cover-2

Reaction score
HawkWow":2reakqis said:
What is this ridiculous split screen crap with this set of tools over riding the game / announcers? This is retarded+. Really pissing me off. Clown school.

EDIT...apparently ESPN 2 has some new approach for people too stupid to watch the game without their hands held.

Watch the game on ESPN, that channel isn't doing that annoying split screen thing that ESPN 2 is doing.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
I dont want Winston to win anything.. In fact he can go away and i would be okay with it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SEAHAWG":1ufwgs9e said:
Actually, I am a Razorback fan, and a Seahawk fan

You should be embarrassed that you said 'war eagle' then.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Game is far from over. FSU is a second half team.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Glad Auburn didnt win. They shouldnt of even been in the Championship game if not for a few miracles at the end of the season.

HansGruber

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1uyx9qin said:
WilsonMVP":1uyx9qin said:
Glad Auburn didnt win. They shouldnt of even been in the Championship game if not for a few miracles at the end of the season.
No one else made a better case, so get bent.

Meh. That could be argued. Auburn took advantage of a pro-SEC bias. Pac 12 was a better division. No way Auburn losses less than 2 games if they're in the Pac 12.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":1lxnk4l0 said:
volsunghawk":1lxnk4l0 said:
WilsonMVP":1lxnk4l0 said:
No one else made a better case, so get bent.

Meh. That could be argued. Auburn took advantage of a pro-SEC bias. Pac 12 was a better division. No way Auburn losses less than 2 games if they're in the Pac 12.

If, if, if. I could say that if Oregon or Washington or Stanford was in the SEC, they'd lose 3+. There's zero chance of ever actually finding that out, so it's a safe platitude to throw out there.

Auburn beat every team they faced with the exception of LSU and won their conference. So no SEC team had a better claim. Everyone in the PAC12 had 2 or more losses. No conference winner other than Michigan State had an equal claim, so I suppose if someone wanted to challenge Auburn's legitimacy as a NC game participant, you'd have to start with them rather than anyone in the PAC12.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
With how Auburn played, how can anyone argue they didn't deserve to be there? It's not like they pulled a Notre Dame. Hell of a game, and both teams should be proud. I mean, it's not like MSU beat Stanford to show that maybe the Pac-12 wasn't as great this year as we hoped/thought.