Auburn's Greg Robinson top OT in draft ?

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Greg Robinson declared for the draft and after watching the tittle game yesterday I think Greg Robinson is a beast. The Rams were projected to take a OT but I'm hoping the Rams trade out of the #2 pick or take Jake Mathews becuase Robinson is only 22 and i don't want the hawks to have to deal with him in the division for the next decade or more.

cover-2

Reaction score
Yeah, Robinson will probably be the first OT drafted this year. He looks to have the highest ceiling of all the OT prospects. Robinson will probably blow up the NFL combine when he gets to show how much more athletic he is than the other OTs, other than maybe OT Billy Turner. There are only maybe 3 or 4 elite prospects in this draft and Robinson is one of them. I don't think it would be wise for the Rams to trade down from #2 this year.

Here is Robinson vs. Missouri. He is lined up against a few of college football's primer defensive players in #47 Kony Ealy & #56 Shane Ray. Robinson is so light on his feet, freaking quick getting to the second level, finds a defender to hit once he gets to the second level, he looks to have a strong punch in pass pro.
[youtube]VEdaWFTx-Vg[/youtube]