So many leaving early..

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the number is but I do know it's a record,all I have to say is it will be hard for the Hawks to screw up this years draft :th2thumbs:

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
thats good, think we could always use a new kicker to create some competition in training camp.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This will accelerate. There is really no longer any reason to stay to increase your draft position. Because there is little to no financial incentive for improving it. In fact from a money standpoint it's probably downright stupid to not go early if there is a reasonable expectation you can make an NFL team.

Players won't make their money until their 4th year (UFA year). So the sooner they reach that milestone, the sooner they will start earning their market value. There is likewise no reward or value for incurring the additional injury risk for playing in college an extra year or the extra wear that will rob you of productivity later in your NFL career.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Now I just saw Hill RB, LSU declare early, could drop like our LSU CB did and be good value late. (Not afraid of his legal trouble although he'll be on probation for his entire rookie season) On second though, UDFA here we come!

I do think we'll see more and more players leave as soon as they are eligible, why not? Only QB's might stay to repair draft value if they have a bad year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ya....the education is not necessary no more. Why even go to college for that bit of growing up and wisdom..when you can go to a pro team for a year. hmph.