ASJ practice habits "dismal"

davidonmi

Reaction score
NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites Jan 16
Austin Seferian-Jenkins- 'Practice habits aren't bad they're dismal. Needs vet room. You love size, question ability stretch seam.

stuff like this is why I think we upgraded from sark to petersen

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
It always looked like he could of been in better shape on t.v. but i did'nt think nothing of it.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
The problem I had with asj is he racked up yards and td's vs bad teams but when we really needed him against the top teams he shrunk. As did the whole entire team under sark

-The Glove-

Reaction score
davidonmi":twrp43dn said:
The problem I had with asj is he racked up yards and td's vs bad teams but when we really needed him against the top teams he shrunk. As did the whole entire team under sark

So he's Jimmy Graham Jr?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
davidonmi":289jrk05 said:
NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites Jan 16
Austin Seferian-Jenkins- 'Practice habits aren't bad they're dismal. Needs vet room. You love size, question ability stretch seam.

stuff like this is why I think we upgraded from sark to petersen

Agreed about Petersen. He will not hold back punches. If you are not performing to the TEAM's standards...well, He did end up benching some players and tossing some too. Class act all the way.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about NFLDraftBites? Are they considered a reliable source. Just this one quote feels a little bit like the character assassinations of Cam Newton and Geno Smith.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This is the character assassination phase of the draft. Now that the pool is known, it's rumor time.

Unless it's on a rap sheet, I pretty much ignore every bit of negative character news put out there. It's sensationalist news typically only published to drive site hits.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The rookie salary cap will ultimately prove to be a great motivational tool. Sark was a tool. Same, but different. I don't worry about ASJ. Surround him with an NFL football team (Hawks) and he will thrive. Had Sark not went all UO on us, ASJ would have been a mid 1st rounder, hoping he falls to 32. Go Hawks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He certainly never looked like he hit the weights hard. Thats just how it is for some TEs, but I always wondered if he could have been in better shape.