Four-star quarterback K.J. Carta-Samuels commits to UW

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Well done Peterson and Co., 4-star QB prospect is huge. Out of curiosity, when is the last time the UW landed one rated that high? I don't follow as closely as I did in the '90's.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sark got em with ease, WR Stringfellow was a 4 star, and DE Joe Mathis was a 4 star who committed at that HS all star thingy.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Yeah, I answered my own question by looking it up. Nick Montana in 2010, Cyler Miles and Jeff Lindquist in 2012 and Troy Williams in 2013 were all 4 star recruits. I didn't realize that. Thought we were doing something that we haven't done in a long time.

GCrow

Reaction score
Holy heck isn't there quite the logjam - of talent - at the QB position now over there? (Not that that's a bad thing, obviously)

drrew

Reaction score
GCrow":2pz2o7c9 said:
Holy heck isn't there quite the logjam - of talent - at the QB position now over there? (Not that that's a bad thing, obviously)

Strictly looking at HS rankings, they may have the most impressive overall group in the country.

I know Carta-Samuels sort of felt left out on a limb at Vanderbilt with Franklin leaving, but there are any whispers of Miles, Linquist, or Williams even think about transferring, so it seems like an odd commit to me.

OP
OP
razgriz737

razgriz737

Reaction score
I've heard that there are rumors about Lindquist possibly looking to transfer, but nothing more than that.

GCrow

Reaction score
drrew":2nz8ir8u said:
Strictly looking at HS rankings, they may have the most impressive overall group in the country.

I know Carta-Samuels sort of felt left out on a limb at Vanderbilt with Franklin leaving, but there are any whispers of Miles, Linquist, or Williams even think about transferring, so it seems like an odd commit to me.

Four, 4 Stars and 3 that attended Elite 11 camps, if i'm not mistaken. A very strong case at worst one would think.