Morgan Moses OT Virginia Hawk prospect?

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
6-6, 325 lbs, 34' inch long arms

I like him in the 4th round, I seen him going up against some good competition at the senior bowl and he is a road grader at OT. He would be a nice step in and play OT if Giacomini is let go in free agency. He has the size, physical style the seahawks covet and showed improved pass protection at the senior bowl so I would be pleased if the hawks take Moses in the 4th round.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
He will go before our pick in the fourth 4th. He is a 60 to 120 overall type prospect. Our fourth is going to be in the 130-140 overall most likely. Depending on compensatory 3rd round picks doled out.

If he does drop to the end of the 4th, he'd be a big time Hawk measurables prospect.

Jville

Reaction score
I know a lot of teams prefer to avoid starting a rookie tackle. So .... with the 2014 cap already maxed out, I anticipate another team will out bid Seattle for the services of Giacomini.

Offensive tackle Russell Okung will see an income bump which will raise his cap cost to $11.24 million in 2014. That should fuel additional interest in identifying cap friendly prospects.

I enjoyed last years draft and rookie free agent signings for the offensive line. I thought it an effective approach that produced results.

wayupna

Reaction score
Yeah like this guy a lot to be fair..

I see Gia going so this guy would be a great replacement.
Most have him going in Round 2 possibly 3, i have even see Rd1 in places, but its what the office feel we need to do i suppose if we take him early or gamble to see if he is still there late on myself in my Mock if he is there in Round 2 he is a Hawk..

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
A record amount of players coming out of college early (alot WR's and RB's) so I figured that into my reasoning of him making it into the 4th round. Also Moses is better suited for a team that features the running game more than a pass happy offense in my opinion so that could also limit the potential of him going early.

pugs1

Reaction score
I'll call it now Moses will go late first round. The need is to great for tackles. He will climb and won't stop until he is a first round pick.