Budda Baker commits to UW

davidonmi

Reaction score
on KING5 just now, Petersen is certainly silencing his critics, McGary and Baker, when was the last time Sark dominated in state?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
That's a huge "get" for Petersen. Homegrown 4-star recruit. I don't think Sark lands him.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2dmktigj said:
That's a huge "get" for Petersen. Homegrown 4-star recruit. I don't think Sark lands him.
I was never a sark fan, me and Kearly debated Sark on multiple occasions, Budda specifically mentioned Petersen's discipline, something that Sark never had

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
good hat choice

Attachments

• budda.jpg
    budda.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,377

The Outfield

Reaction score
Thank you Pat Haden!!! He paid us to offload some of our baggage and improve our team's future.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, wait until Petersen has a full career out of these guys. He is so similar to Carroll in a lot of ways. He's not necessarily a "rah rah" guy, but he coaches the hell out of them. His biggest strengths at BSU were OL, DL and the secondary. If UW doesn't win the Pac-12 within the next 3 years I'll be shocked.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":3mbs8n2z said:
I'm telling you guys, wait until Petersen has a full career out of these guys. He is so similar to Carroll in a lot of ways. He's not necessarily a "rah rah" guy, but he coaches the hell out of them. His biggest strengths at BSU were OL, DL and the secondary. If UW doesn't win the Pac-12 within the next 3 years I'll be shocked.
I would add WR to that list with Pettis and Young.
We got such a good break when Haden hired Sark, I was nearly jumping for joy when it happened

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
davidonmi":3kn3obaw said:
on KING5 just now, Petersen is certainly silencing his critics, McGary and Baker, when was the last time Sark dominated in state?

Probably when he got Kasen Williams and ASJ

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":267gytve said:
davidonmi":267gytve said:

Probably when he got Kasen Williams and ASJ
yep, I have to give him credit for that one, that year had 2 5 stars in state and he got both, then he lost his touch completely, that was also the year husky football still looked to be on the rise before plateuing for 3 straight years. 5-4, 5-4, 5-4

jhern87

Reaction score
Heard this today... Thought it was funny that "god" told him to commit to Oregon.. What does that make UW?

Throwdown

Reaction score
jhern87":8n6vqf8z said:
Heard this today... Thought it was funny that "god" told him to commit to Oregon.. What does that make UW?

I think it makes Oregon the false prophet and UW the real, no?

jhern87

Reaction score
Throwdown":2b2yunc0 said:
jhern87":2b2yunc0 said:

I think it makes Oregon the false prophet and UW the real, no?

Lets hope so.. I'd hate to see him go against the big guys wishes..

237 design yellow

jhern87

Reaction score
Al love though.. I'm a Duck fan but I don't "hate" the Huskies. Lots of family up in Seattle that are Dawg fans (how I became a 12).

Once I heard he was de-committing I was actually hoping he'd land at UW. Much rather see NW talent stay here.

Congrats Husky fans!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol nah I don't have any animosity towards you Duck lovers either, I just like to talk mess back n forth.

jhern87

Reaction score
Throwdown":1fjra6d1 said:
Lol nah I don't have any animosity towards you Duck lovers either, I just like to talk mess back n forth.

That's the best part! :D

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1wbr2c96 said:
WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oregon might be a little peeved, I hope

Who is this Budda baker you speak of? Some irrelevant kid going to play for some irrelevant football program , I assume?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1d7uduwo said:
Throwdown":1d7uduwo said:
WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oregon might be a little peeved, I hope

Who is this Budda baker you speak of? Some irrelevant kid going to play for some irrelevant football program , I assume?

No, he didn't sign with Oregon.