A later round option for that big wide receiver we need.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Cody Hoffman is a big receiver(6-4 210) I really like. Good balance and hands, able to high point the ball, he would give us a nice end zone target and could be had in round 4 or 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZS2ltQChOI

Snippet from walter football:Hoffman is a big receiver who uses his size well. He is a serious weapon in the red zone as he runs good routes and has excellent hands. However, the big question about Hoffman is if he has enough speed to get separation from NFL defensive backs. Could rise if he runs well at combine.

HawkSquawk

Reaction score
I like this pick because I though Hoffman was a pretty tough kid during the UW vs BYU bowl game.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
He'd be a solid plan B if the guys we want aren't available or if we end up having to take a talent that just drops in our lap at 32.

He looks like a better WR prospect than Chris Harper was last year. He's not explosive and that works against him. Seattle could be looking elsewhere by round 4.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He may not be explosive but he isn't lumbering either. They project his 40 time to be 4.55 which is about what they expect from Coleman and KB as well. From what I have read scouts say he gets pushed off his routs by physical corners but were better to work on that than here? :)