WITH THE 32ND PICK,THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SELECT...

danp1990

Reaction score
OK Hawks fans nice to join ya'll! :) im trying to make a case that if available the Hawks will draft DT Aaron Donald out of Pitt.
now before you scorch me! :cry: there is reason to my prediction.

Reason 1)I do believe we are going to loose 3 defensive linemen. those being DE/DT Red Bryant Cap hit $8.5Mil. 29yrs old , DE Chris Clemons Cap Hit $9.6Mil. age 32,DE/DT Michael Bennet wants 10mil. Reportedly. in his own words ''THIS AIN'T NO COSTCO OR WALMART''. we could loose DT Tony Mcdaniel but he's RELATIVELY cheap :) so i see us resigning him.

Reason 2)Looks like Hawks will let not resign of RG J.R Sweezy or RT Breno Giacomini.I think Pete's happy with LG Bailey. we're good at LT,and Center.it looks like RG will be Greg Van Rotten. So the first take that they'll take on the offensive line is the RT position.I do see Us Drafting 3 out of our 7 picks in the O-line.The rest should be 1 TE pick ,1 WR pick ,1 DE Pick Possibly DE James Gayle of Virginia Tech.

I'm not opposed to an O-line pick with the 32nd pick by any means! :D i think RW needs time to put up the numbers he did in Late 2012 Season, I would also help Marshawn be more Beast Mode! and chew clock a.k.a - time of possession.

Here's the Point!-''THIS KID Aaron Donald is the Best Talent Defense Wise''!!! Imagine him Lined up next to Defensive Tackles Clinton Mcdonald or Brandon Mebane! then at the end position Obrien Schofield Capable DE and DE Cliff Avril.I just Dont see or Can't see JS and PC pass him up if Available at pick 32. We'll 12's Let me know what you think we should get with pick 32 :) , but before you do Post.take the time to research this Kid Names ''Aaron Donald'' position DT out of Pitt. here are some highlight clips- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YKvx6LcBs , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25r8eN44yA

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I see a lot of people mocking Donald to the Seahawks. I'm not so sure. His ceiling doesn't seem that high. He doesn't have great size or power. But I could be wrong. As you say, DT is a need. But does Donald have that much more potential than Jordan Hill and Jesse Williams? Not so sure.

[youtube]45O_bC8SKtE[/youtube]

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Great speed for a guy his size, shifty and I think his power would surprise you, trucked a much bigger tackle at senior bowl practice. I see similarites between him and Hill from tape, but Donald is quicker and makes big plays more often.

Do I think we will take him? No.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'd love him at 32. I expect our first pick to be on the DL to be honest. Preferably Donald or Hageman.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The cap is expected to get increased, so that'll loosen everything up.

Threedee

Reaction score
I definitely think we should go with linemen on our first two picks. If we could get an OT like Yankey, that would be nice. Otherwise, keep that D-Line churning with a Donald or Tuitt.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
With the 32nd pick...the SuperBowl Champion Seattle Seahawks select....some guy you have never considered at a position we don't have a need at that Kiper thinks is a 3rd rounder.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2zah94jb said:
With the 32nd pick...the SuperBowl Champion Seattle Seahawks select....some guy you have never considered at a position we don't have a need at that Kiper thinks is a 3rd rounder.

So a QB then? Jimmy Garopollo?

Chapow

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1xq9ywdw said:

Exactly. That's how they roll yo.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
Does any body like sweezy at RG??? I dont, I just like that he brings thoughness during run plays but his pass blocking is horrible iMO.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
By the way I did say Sweezy because his cap is at $570k-$580k and if the hawks cut him we only loose around $25k after dead money,.giving the Hawks franchise an extra $550 k on the Cap to play with.i think this transition from D-line to O-line was pretty cool to watch but it shouldnt be a long term thing to keep watching fella's!:( RW needs Time and most of our pass protection was horrible at the right side! That being said I think thats why the hawks brought Guard Gregg Van Rotten to fill this void.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love Sweezy. He's only going to get better and how do you replace him with a rookie? Waste of draft capital imaho.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I would LOVE it if somehow DT Aaron Donald fell to us at #32. That would be my pick. It is definitely possible since this draft is so deep and a man can dream.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":g2k9d4ks said:

lol - exactly. And the ensuing complaining of the guys that were on the media's draft analysts top 25 lists that were still available and we could have had.

SDHawk

Reaction score
How does everyone feel about Aaron Donald vs Jordan Hill? Seem like similar players to me.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Guy definitely is a stud. I can't imagine him falling this far though. Pitt hasn't been great for a few years so he hasn't gotten the recognition he'd get playing for a SEC team but his numbers are pretty amazing. The only game I really watched was their bowl game and he was double teamed every snap and still got some great interior pressure.

28.5 tackles for loss and 11 sacks.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He is is so impressive but on the other hand is undersized and not a fit in a 3-4 really. He fits the Seahawks like a glove though and the Bears as well. If he gets by the Bears I think there is a good chance we can nab him with the 32 pick.