All TE's official measurements

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Marcel Jensen almost has 35" arms. That's like an OT.

So many day 3 options with outstanding size. Speed numbers will be key but a lot of guys expected to do well are measuring well too.

Lots of physical raw prospects for us to develop in this class. Could be slanting our draft to OL early. Seattle does like to get value all up and down it's draft.

Threedee

Reaction score
I like the idea of the Colt Lyerla experiment. Word is we can get him in the 5th Round due to his character issues, and so we won't have to spend our R1 pick grabbing an ASJ, Ebron, Nicklas, etc.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Threedee":3r4upsml said:
I like the idea of the Colt Lyerla experiment. Word is we can get him in the 5th Round due to his character issues, and so we won't have to spend our R1 pick grabbing an ASJ, Ebron, Nicklas, etc.

He's pretty fast for weighing 2,242 lbs. :mrgreen:

Lynch'sLamborghini

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":qbyr7x80 said:
Crockett Gillmore is HUGE!

6'6", 260, 33 3/4 arms, 10 3/8 hands :shock:

Bingo. With size like that likely to be available around Round 4 (if not lower), and Willson at the very least on the roster, I think it sincerely undercuts the likelihood of the Seahawks springing for Austin Sefarian-Jenkins at #32.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":kcxwhut5 said:
Crockett Gillmore is HUGE!

6'6", 260, 33 3/4 arms, 10 3/8 hands :shock:

Saw a little of this guy earlier this year and was impressed. He looked pretty good in the East/West Shrine Game too. I'd love to pick him up mid-round and skip the early TE pick like LynchsLambo suggests.

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
ivotuk":24hhnx5j said:
Saw a little of this guy earlier this year and was impressed. He looked pretty good in the East/West Shrine Game too. I'd love to pick him up mid-round and skip the early TE pick like LynchsLambo suggests.

This guy can easily improve his stock if he runs well at the combine and looks smooth performing the drills. This draft is deep so I doubt he would move up to as high as round 2-3 but to put things in perspective, following are Rob Gronk's measurements:

6'6" 264lbs 34 1/4" arms and 10 3/4" hands

I would like us to target Gillmore in the later rounds if he is still available. I also would not mind him in round 4 if he runs smoothly and looks quick enough doing so. I am not worried too much about 40 yard dash or straight line speed. Gronk isn't that fast either but he is getting the job done and arguably the top TE in the game right now when healthy.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Starrman44":3lwcs011 said:
Threedee":3lwcs011 said:

He's pretty fast for weighing 2,242 lbs. :mrgreen:

That's to represent the ton of baggage he brings with him. :141847_bnono: I'd steer clear of this nutjob if I were ANY NFL franchise.

danp1990

Reaction score
one name- Bruce Irvin ,That's to represent the ton of baggage he brings with him.
you guys need to get over that part,Colt Lyerla is human, Arent we all??? he probably has made more mistakes that you or i have made ...but he Said in an article he's trying to make amends for his prior mistakes.he hasnt resurfaced in the Media but has done nothing except train in Las Vegas since then. All im saying is young guys make mistakes, dont judge just because of one incident.at least he's not Aaron Hernandez...

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
danp1990":1hyv5q86 said:
one name- Bruce Irvin ,That's to represent the ton of baggage he brings with him.
you guys need to get over that part,Colt Lyerla is human, Arent we all??? he probably has made more mistakes that you or i have made ...but he Said in an article he's trying to make amends for his prior mistakes.he hasnt resurfaced in the Media but has done nothing except train in Las Vegas since then. All im saying is young guys make mistakes, dont judge just because of one incident.at least he's not Aaron Hernandez...

Irvin's issues were in the past...colt was snorting coke last year. Big difference.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's a gamble, but I would love to see us steal Lyerla with the 6th pick in R5. If he flames out, then it's no loss. If he steps up and matures, then we have a R1 talent at TE. That frees us up to draft Kelvin Benjamin, and the best available offensive and defensive talent available in R2 and R4.