All WR's combine measurables

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Thanks! Man, Jarvis Landry, Will Snead, and Odell Beckham have some freakish man hands, don't they?

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2jwpujz4 said:
Thanks! Man, Jarvis Landry, Will Snead, and Odell Beckham have some freakish man hands, don't they?

Yes. Also check out Mike Evans and Kelvin Benjamins arm length.

To compare:

AJ Greene
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 211
Arm Length: 34⅜"
Hand Size: 9¼"

Calvin Johnson
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 239
Arm Length: 33⅜"
Hand Size: 9¼"

Julio Jones
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 220
Arm Length: 33¾"
Hand Size: 9¾"

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Mike Evans and Kelvin Benjamin are unreal with arm length and size especially KB. They won't last past the middle first I doubt. Cody Lattimer just went down in draft stock at 6-2.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Cody Hoffman coming in taller than I expected, nice arm length too. My second favourite legitimate day 3 prospect after Devin Street; who I'd love with our 4th.

No surprise to see Allen Robinson measure shorter than advertised, still, if he's there for our 2nd then I'd be very happy. I see some Keenan Allen.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Jordan Matthews measurables should put him in the conversation of our X. 6'3", long arms, enormous hands. If he can manage to run in the 4.5 range, should plant him firmly within the top handful of tier 2 guys. 10 3/8 on the hands puts his mitts at the biggest of the group. His hands were already amongst the best in the entire class. To be more than a full inch bigger than Brandon Coleman's is a surprise.

Cody Latimer is smaller than expected in all areas. Kind of a surprise there. Donte Moncrief similarly measures much smaller than one would have expected. Enunwa also measures a bit smaller than I would have expected.

Matthews' numbers really leap off the page. His hands are almost an inch and a half bigger than Devante Adams'. For comparison, Rice was measured at 6034 at his combine with 33" arms and 9 7/8" hands.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think Jordan ends up being a first round pick rather than Allen Robinson assuming their 40 isn't too far apart.

Lynch'sLamborghini

Reaction score
Forty times are going to be so huge here. From a measureables standpoint, you have to love Mike Evans. If he runs well, he could well go 2nd WR taken if not 1st.

sc85sis

Reaction score
How do you interpret the height? Marqise Lee's height in that chart is 5116. NFL.com's combine page shows him as 6 feet even. So how does 5116 equate to 6 feet?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I believe its 5 feet 11 inches and 6/8 ths in in other words 3/4 they just go by eights.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Wow. How I do love the Combine for some info based on reality.

Looks to me like Watkins, Adams, and Robinson shrunk a bit. Coleman is a legit 6'6" but has tiny hands. Evans & Benjamin are absolute monsters at 231-240 with inspector gadget arms. Matthews just moved up into the bottom of Round 1 IMO with his 6'3" size and big mitts. And, I am glad to see Abbrederis has some meat on him, and Cody Hoffman is a legit 6'4".

For the record, does anybody know how exactly they measure the handsizes and arms lengths?

Woohoo! I am soooo looking forward to the 40!

Go Hawks!

randomation

Reaction score
kigenzun":37m4ev12 said:

Looks to me like Watkins, Adams, and Robinson shrunk a bit. Coleman is a legit 6'6" but has tiny hands. Evans & Benjamin are absolute monsters at 231-240 with inspector gadget arms. Matthews just moved up into the bottom of Round 1 IMO with his 6'3" size and big mitts. And, I am glad to see Abbrederis has some meat on him, and Cody Hoffman is a legit 6'4".

For the record, does anybody know how exactly they measure the handsizes and arms lengths?

Go Hawks!

Abby is a beast really hope the hawks pick him best year of Badger football recently was watching Wilson to Abby over and over and over.

Starrman44

Reaction score
kigenzun":4hwfjmov said:

Go Hawks!

It looks like AJ Green and Calvin Johnson have the same size hands as Coleman, fwiw.

cover-2

Reaction score
kigenzun":diktkut9 said:

Go Hawks!

Agreed on Abbrederis! I like the kid but thought he needed to bulk up, good to see him near the 200 lbs.

I've tried to suppress my Benjamin man on here for the last month, but dang the kid's size is legit and he has the hands to go with his monster sized frame.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kigenzun":2xnutrtd said:

I'm fairly certain that hand size is measured from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the pinkie.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how Quincy Enunwa does. Put up some decent stats at Nebraska - 51 rec, 753 yards, 12 TDS. There's no tape on him, so I don't have an opinion, but just going for from I've heard and his measurement- 6'2, 225 pounds - he's got the body size Seattle is looking for and is supposed to be freakishly athletic.