OT Antonio Richardson

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
He's an impressive player. Would be an ideal RT/Swing LT prospect. Something this team is missing and seems to need every year as Okung goes down.

Richardson really ticked a ton of boxes today. Power, burst, length and strength.

Others that stood out:

Brandon Thomas. He's a late R2 to R4 kind of prospect. But he similarly ticked all the same boxes. Add speed though. One of the better performers in that regard.

Others that did well overall with a bit less power

Trai Turner.
Su'a-Filo

Thomas and Richardson though really stood out amongst the guys that could/should be available at 32. From a measurables standpoint -- these two are really just a shade off the pace of the top 20 overall OL prospects.

Thomas really put his mark on it today. He was already a solid R2/R3 guy. If Seattle entertains a trade back -- he could easily be in the mix of names.

The OL group looks incredibly strong this year. The quality in the 25 to 60 overall range is testing out awesome.

One who is having a really bad session is Morgan Moses. He and Billy Turner don't look like they belong.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
If Breno is gone then I would be very happy picking Antonio Richardson at 32. As long as Aaron isn't there of course.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
^This. Dude was like an epileptic trying to breakdance. I felt bad for the guy when they were doing the mirroring drills.

volshawk

Reaction score
Who had knee injury concerns? Tiny was relatively healthy during his UT career. My only concern about drafting him is he was much better at pass blocking than run blocking. Which isn't a great fit for a RT, where he most likely projects at the next level.