Interesting site.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Click on any player you like in the combine and shows a chart of how that player stacks up in all the drills. Very interesting stuff in there. It shows Mike Evans is in fact a freak and Kelvin Benjamin is simply very tall with long arms. Brandon Coleman did not do well either except on bench press which might help with press I guess. Cody Hoffman stood out in a lot of areas that the Seahawks look at as far as 10 yard dash three cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. Surprising lack of height on vertical jump but watching him on tape shows he is very capable of high pointing the ball.
If we can't get Evans(a long shot I know) I would pass on KB(with first take him at 64) and Coleman(unless available in fourth round) and pick up Cody Hoffman with one of our fifth round picks.
Anyway lots of guys you can look at in there pretty interesting site. http://mockdraftable.com/players/2014/

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Also Joel Bitonio stood out in a big way as far as drills(thanks for the heads up Attyla the Hawk). Amazingly athletic really. Was very standard as far as height, weight, arm length.

Aaron Donalds 10 yard dash is simply incredible. His get off is truly elite.

Jeff Janis is another guy who stands out athletically in a big way. Impressive in every area but he struggled with drops in the drills I believe.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Definitely worth a bookmark. Of course I know about Russell's legendary 10 1/4" mitts, but interesting to look back and compare his hands with other 2012 QBs -probably something I did back then, but if so I didn't retain the numbers.

Noteworthy comparisons:

Luck (6'4"), 10" hands
Osweiler (6'7"), 9 7/8" hands
Cousins (6'3"), 9 7/8" hands
RGIII (6'2"), 9 1/2" hands
Tannehill (6'4"), 9" hands (Lol)