Anyone else love Evans (Texas A&M)?

xCalibur

Reaction score
The kid has played with a similiar Qb as Wilson, has done well. is 6'5" tall with big hands. We really need a #1 Wr with size to complete this offense. I know Seattle interviewed him. But i think he could go 1st-2nd round. Not sure they will spend a high pick on a wr..look what happen last year with Harper.

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
Evans is a top 15 pick that will be long gone before we pick. I also think they will take a wide receiver fairly high in the draft because of how deep it is. Just because you miss on guy, doesn't mean you stop from picking that position.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Most likely headed to St. Louis at #13 overall... or to Baltimore at #17.

I'd be surprised if the Hawks don't go WR in either round 1 or 2... particularly if Tate signs elsewhere.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
There is a long thread about him....was likely on the top of the list when you posted.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Not in love with him only for the mere fact that he is not coming to Seattle.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I'm not in love with the expected cost it will require to move up to get him.

He's not falling to us. We'd have to trade the farm to get him. He's a great prospect. But it's not a foregone conclusion that he will even be the best WR in this class. It's far too deep to make that claim. He's a unique talent, but there are going to be WRs in this class who get pretty close to Evans' potential level.

Everyone would be stoked to get him. I'm more than glad though that we aren't sucking so bad that we are realistically considering him.