Seahawks 1st two picks

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Well....I have narrowed it down to the following group of prospects with the first two. Welcome two of those guys as they are going to be Seahawks come mid-May. :2:

Kelvin Benjamin - WR
Brandon Coleman - WR
Donte Moncrief - WR
Troy Niklas - TE
Ra'Shede Hageman - DT
Joel Bitonio - OT/G
Xavier Su'A-Filo - G

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'd love Hageman in the 1st and Coleman in the 2nd. I've started to see Coleman's name pop up in some mocks in the 2nd though so he may not last that long.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":27ysmayb said:
Well....I have narrowed it down to the following group of prospects with the first two. Welcome two of those guys as they are going to be Seahawks come mid-May. :2:

Kelvin Benjamin - WR
Brandon Coleman - WR
Donte Moncrief - WR
Troy Niklas - TE
Ra'Shede Hageman - DT
Joel Bitonio - OT/G
Xavier Su'A-Filo - G
You don't like ASJ, huh? I know he hurt himself in the draft with his foot injury. I would be overjoyed if we got Benjamin - he'd perfectly compliment the rest of our offensee - a big physical red-zone high-pointer like Rice was supposed to be. I think the Seahawks want a o-line and a te/rec with their first two picks, but anything can happen. They could trade down and get ASJ cheap if he starts to drop.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
I really like Joel Bitonio - OT/G. This guy has Seahawk written all over him. Versatile and can play anywhere on the line. He was a top performer at the combine as well. Watch some of his tape.

drrew

Reaction score
Of people not named, I would be happy with:

Stephon Tuitt
ASJ
Paul Richardson
Ryan Shazier
Deone Bucannon

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Bitonio is athletic but the limited tape I saw of him he got little to no push in run blocking. Maybe I'm off on that but just something I noticed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think Kelvin Benjamin is going to be very average. He's a big guy but i see injury written all over him, and nothing speaks "football player" with him.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
drrew":1h0m4m2d said:
Of people not named, I would be happy with:

Stephon Tuitt
ASJ
Paul Richardson
Ryan Shazier
Deone Bucannon
I also happen to like Tuitt at 32 and if Bucannon is there at 64 I would be all for taking him there.

hawksman53

Reaction score
Brandon Coleman and Xavier Su'A-Filo from that list and D'Anthony Thomas in the 3rd or 4th!

TheWebHead

Reaction score
I think the loss of Tate and Breno means receiver and guard/tackle will be the priority in rounds 1 and 2, reinforced by the reality that the Hawks will have multiple compensatory picks to address 2015 free agents in the '15 draft.. but I'm not in the camp of the Hawks doing the surprising reach at #32 that many here seem to be wanting/predicting when throwing names around like Coleman or Bitonio, though the latter at #64 is fine with me.. The history with Pete/John is success in the first round when going with chalk (Okung and Thomas) and disappointment when reaching (Carp and Irvin), so I dread what others appear to be pining for. If they surprise, perhaps they replenish CB with Browner and Thurmond out and Maxwell likely out in 2015.