Seahawks Eyeing Connor Shaw

kearly

Reaction score
Hope this is true. Shaw will go late and he's RW-lite IMO. He's 1/8" shorter than Drew Brees.

Reading the tea-leaves some, but I think Jacksonville is looking to avoid a QB early while grabbing a couple other QBs later. Not an unwise strategy, given how deep this QB class is, and how far Jacksonville is from being ready to support a QB. They signed Henne back for a fairly substantial deal and said he will likely be the week 1 starter. Shaw makes a lot of sense for Bradley, if he's looking for his version of Wilson.

randomation

Reaction score
Shaw is extremely impressive not sure why he isn't being thought of as much higher then he is he is even 6'1 he was the main reason sc beat the badgers it sure as hell wasn't clowny

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
No kidding. Saw him play a couple of times and was very impressed. After watching him vs. Wisconsin in the bowl game I figured he would be a 2nd or 3rd round guy, and was surprised to see how little scouts thought of him. I suppose it's the lack of production and size. Comparing him to a guy like Manziel, I think he has a better arm, better intangibles, and brings very good athleticism to the table. Really like Connor Shaw. RW lite.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Count me in on the Connor Shaw fan club. I told a friend (before the Combine) who is a fan of a QB needy team that Shaw could end up being the QB steal of the draft. Bring both Shaw and Bruce Ellington to the Seahawks from South Carolina!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I hope he goes to the Jags. Not because I don't like him, but because I think he has a legitimate shot to be a starter.

Granted he'd be nice insurance for Russ, but I'm happy enough with TJ and BJ.

OP
OP
Hawk Finn

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1m11nas2 said:
I hope he goes to the Jags. Not because I don't like him, but because I think he has a legitimate shot to be a starter.

Granted he'd be nice insurance for Russ, but I'm happy enough with TJ and BJ.

:twisted:

mikeak

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":2l8etk5h said:
I think he has a better arm, better intangibles, and brings very good athleticism to the table. Really like Connor Shaw. RW lite.

Yes but Manziel is way better at quarters