Adam Muema apparently done with football

Status
Not open for further replies.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I hope the kid gets some help. He obviously has some talent. Just not the head

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think the kid needs some psychiatric help.

Something isn't right with him. He clearly has some talent but is out there in la la land at present.

hawksman53

Reaction score
Thus ends the religious mental rollercoaster known as Adam Muema!! Short lived but as crazy as I have ever seen. Hope he gets some help!

Crabhawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1k9sbhhw said:

Something isn't right with him. He clearly has some talent but is out there in la la land at present.
Yeah. I have a couple of bipolar friends and they act very similarly when they are manic. This isn't a religious thing, there is something else very wrong.

godawg

Reaction score
Crab hawk, I think you have diagnosed the situation.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Crabhawk":3hdly77z said:
jammerhawk":3hdly77z said:

Yeah. I have a couple of bipolar friends and they act very similarly when they are manic. This isn't a religious thing, there is something else very wrong.
those 2 things seem to go hand in hand

Crabhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":29xetgkv said:
Crabhawk":29xetgkv said:
jammerhawk":29xetgkv said:

Sort of. What they are expressing at that point is psychosis. "God" is more of a cultural reflection than a religious one, which is where I heading. For some people they are communicating with aliens, the dead, or having "psychic" communication with living breathing people the bipolar person feels they have a special mental connection with. The reality they are living in is not the same as ours.

Bipolar is a bitch of a disease. Bipolar friend 1 appears normal in their manic episodes because their depressive episodes are so bad. Bipolar friend 2 has minor depressive and minor manic episodes. He went off on one a few years ago, abandoned his family, went on a self actualizing journey, bought a bunch of cars, quit his job, etc. After about a year his family was finally able to work with law enforcement to have him committed for a bit so he could stabilize on meds. Since then he's reunited with his family and has been very stable. Having a full break with reality is obviously severe. Bipolar friend 3 experiences a break at least once a year. She is more the prototypical bipolar type, with euphoric mania, but in the midst of that she sometimes departs our reality - talking with God, psychic communication with friends, determination they are exceptionally unique and on earth for a special mission, legitimate and scary suicide attempts. Very hard to watch.

From the little I've read about him, Adam Muema reminds me of friend 3 the most. Of course this may be something else all together, some other root cause of psychosis, or he may just be having a nervous breakdown because of the stress of ending college, trying to make it in the NFL, having to face real life, etc. It's sad - I feel for him and hope he can get the help he needs to get his life on track.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
-The Glove-":rj6gjf0y said:
Crabhawk":rj6gjf0y said:
jammerhawk":rj6gjf0y said:

LOL, "Holier than thou" atheism strikes again. The USSR slaughtered millions and millions of innocent people, in the name of atheism.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":areuncrs said:
LOL, "Holier than thou" atheism strikes again. The USSR slaughtered millions and millions of innocent people, in the name of atheism.

Nonsense.

But that's by the by, there's another forum for this conversation.

Sac

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":17syolm4 said:
-The Glove-":17syolm4 said:
Crabhawk":17syolm4 said:
jammerhawk":17syolm4 said:

This is an ignorant statement, and you're an ignorant #### for repeating it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
jammerhawk":kszqsf9d said:

As a psychiatrist, I have been thinking this the entire time. Hope that dude's OK.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We have a PWR forum for this type of stuff. Gonna lock this thread, if anyone has a problem they can PM or another Mod. We'll then gladly explain to you where this religious debate belongs, maybe even link you guys to the forum since you can't seem to have the debate in the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.