Antonio Richardson at 64?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
6'6, 336. 36 bench press reps with 35'' arms. He just turned 22, has started 24 consecutive games, and allowed just two sacks last season while starting every game at LT.

He's too stiff to play LT, but he could be our RT of the future.

[youtube]4yYmrqbUMOg[/youtube]

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Barring a trade up(my little fantasy of getting Evans) I would want one of Richardson, Moses, or Bitonio, in the first or second rounds.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Moses is a similar looking prospect. He's not as powerful as Richardson, his pass blocking is a little more raw, but he looks more fluid in his movements, especially exploding off the line as a run blocker. It's tough to say who would make a better RT in our zone blocking scheme. I prefer Richardson, but Cable would do well with either of them.

[youtube]ISww9sWRRBM[/youtube]

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
1:08 he gets man handled and he looks awful in open field. His measurable are perfect for tackle, but he looks more like a guard to me.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
He looked so incredibly awful at the combine. Stiff, no agility, slow, it was ugly out there.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Richardson. I actually a bigger fan of Ju'Wuan James, the starting right tackle for Tennessee. We need someone to step in and start right away, and moving someone from LT to RT is not always as easy as it sounds....so I envision Seattle selecting a true RT in the second or fourth round. End of the second round would be a little high for James, because he is somewhat raw - both Richardson and James look really inconsistent at this stage. If we are able to pick up an extra pick at the end of the third round, or move up in the fourth, I can see James as a very solid selection

volshawk

Reaction score
Both Tiny and James are better pass blockers than road graders. I do agree that James had the better season tho Tiny's always had the potential. FWIW at yesterday's pro day, Tiny said he played this season at 65% health. A lot of us are calling BS on that, but he definitely had a better sophomore season so maybe that explains his performance this year.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":26b2d911 said:
He looked so incredibly awful at the combine. Stiff, no agility, slow, it was ugly out there.

Good gawd man! That avatar about blinded me. :th2thumbs: