Post Free agency Mock draft 3-23-14

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
1) HOU- Blake Bortles- A big strong armed QB that needs to fix a few things but the tools are their. O'Brien is a QB's coach that can help improve Bortles in all areas. C.Keenum could start the first few games if Bortles needed more time.

2)STL- Greg Robinson- A big athletic beast of a player that has the most potential in the draft IMO. Robinson would upgrade STL offensive line instantly.

3)JAC- J. Clowney- the LEO pass rusher PC dreamed of and never had could be in Jacksonville next season. I think Manziel minus Evans is a bad thing for Manziel and Clowney is a freak with limitless un-tapped potential so the decision should'nt be hard.

4)CLE-Khalil Mack- A new GM probably don't feel the same about paying P. Kruger his salary. So the best player available happends to be the best OLB available and would be an instant upgrade over P. Kruger.

5)Oak-Sammy Watkins- Matt Schaub is the solution at QB so now he needs a number one WR to have a chance and who better?

6)ATL-Jake Mathews- Falcons need to protect Matt Ryan and Jake Mathews would do well in any system.

7)TB-Mike Evans- Lovie Smith knows the value of Two big targets and could try to recreate what has happend in Chicago. Mike Evans and V. Jackson would give the Bucs their clones of B. Marshall/A. Jeffrey.

8)MIN-T. Bridgewater- The vikings need a QB to play point guard not be P. Manning with A. Peterson in the backfield. Bridgewater should be able to make the easy throws with Peterson drawing so much attention in the run game. Plays with gloves so he should be ok in the cold weather right?

9)BUF-M. Lee- Bills need a WR to pair with Stevie Johnson and give the young QB a new weapon to develop with.

10)DET- Justin Gilbert- Lions have no one to match up with the Bears WR's or GB's so Gilbert is a good start.

11)TEN- T. Lewan- Need to keep the QB healthy and give him time so Lewan would be a good prospect at 11 even with the recent troubles. Lewan tested well and looks the part with his size so i see no need to pass on him.

12)NYG-Aaron Donald- the Giants invented the NASCAR package so they know the value of Donald's versatility. They might have let Justin Tuck walk for a reason and figured they would get a shot a Donald. But either way the Giants need D-lineman.

13) STL- D. Dennard- the Rams let Finnegan walk in free agency and maybe the look to replace him early in the draft.

14)CHI-T. Jernigan- Chicago has went to free agency to find their edge rushers and now they need to bulk up in the middle through the draft. Jernigan is a violent interior defender who can play all interior positions with a violent disruptive style of play.

15)PITT-L. Nix- The Steelers put up points last year but their defense looked old and tired. I think they look to anchor that 3-4 with the big man like Nix. Nix showed he can keep his weight down by not blowing up in between the combine and his pro day.

16)DAL- A. Barr- Cowboys need help on the D-line even with the signing of Melton so they take a scheme diverse athlete to replace a scheme diverse player like Ware. Barr could play in a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 DE for the cowboys when ever they decide to switch.

17)BAL- O. Beckham Jr.- Flacco needs weapons and Beckham could be that and more on special teams. Beckham Jr. is a player that will be plug n play at the next level IMO.

18)NYJ-Eric Ebron- No number one TE in a Jets uniform right now so the best TE is a solid pick for whoever is under center for the Jets.

19)MIA-Z. Martin- Dolphins need a solid O-lineman that can play either OG or OT spot and Martin is that versatile.

20)ARZ- Morgan Moses- the Cardinals need OT help their attempts to fix the problem last year failed. Moses would be an instant starter for the Cardinals walking into camp so why not try and keep Palmer up.

21)GB-R. Hageman- they need another athletic D-lineman to pair with D. Jones and Hageman would be perfect fit.

22)PHI- C. Pryor- Philly wants to have a fast and hard hitting secondary then C. Pryor is a good place to start with his range and physical style.

23)KC- D. Moncrief- a big, fast, and physical WR to make A. Reed's offense go smoothly. Also a big YAC WR would help A. Smith with his dink n dunk style.

24)CIN- B. Roby- a physical little CB that can produce in the pass and help in the run game. Bengals need CB's that can produce right away.

25)SD-Stephon Tuitt- the chargers need to get Corey Liuget some help fast and Tuitt would help in the run game and collapsing the pocket.

26)CLE- J. Manziel- his slide stops with the browns and their new GM. His tape and style is a big gamble at the next level and could cost a GM his job. but at 26 he's a much safer gamble then T. Tebow who went in a similiar range.

27)NO-D. Ford- Rob Ryan has two safety's and knows he needs some speed to rush the passer and Ford can do that day one. Ford and Ryan together make an interesting pairing becuase of Ryan's creativity on blitz packages.

28)CAR-K. Benjamin- No number one WR's on the panthers squad or in free agency so they select Benjamin. Also a Benjamin and pairing with a few free agent WR's would be a solid band aid for a year.

29)NE-Jace Amaro- T. Brady needs a replacement for Hernandez and a more reliable one then Gronk so Amaro steps in to play that role. Amaro just seems like a patriot and would thrive with T. Brady like most recievers do. Also Brady has got to be pist after what he had to work with last year.

30)SF-J. Varrett- after releasing C. Rodgers and losing Brown in free agency SF can't ignore CB for long in the draft.

31)DEN-Kony Ealy- they need more athletic ability up front on the D-line to maximize D. Ware and V. Miller. Ealy could play a 3-4 DE and make a ok pairing with Wolfe next year.

32)SEA- M. Bryant- A freaky athletic tall WR that probably has John Schnieder dreaming of the possiblity's and recalling his GB roots. Bryant and Harvin stretching the field with Baldwin finding the openings under neath would be awsome to see in the Clink. not to mention the holes it opens for Beast Mode and Co. so I would not be suprised if this is the guy Schneider has liked all along. Schneider goes for the Diamonds in the ruff type players and Bryant is that with his red flags. could be the why did'nt I think of that pick of the first round for the draft analysts on t.v.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Bryant is defiantly an athletic freak and seems like a player on our radar, I'm worried about his bust potential and I'd rather cross my fingers and hope he falls to the 2nd but I'll watch some tape of him and maybe it will change my mind.

titan3131

Reaction score
I LIKE

I believe its a wr/ol in 1 + 2

for me it all comes down to the interviews. they will make him a star if he is here.