UW's Stringfellow to be charged w/ misdemeanor assault

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Did Miles put it all on Stringfellow? Or was Stringfellow the only one punching people?

jkitsune

Reaction score
What a shame that kids put their futures in jeopardy with decisions like this. If he truly did it, hope they throw the book at him.

kearly

Reaction score
Misdemeanor... "Malicious Mischief..."

Well, I just hope Petersen isn't one of those new coaches who feels he has to make an example out of a guy right off the bat.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":1enarq7n said:

Well, I just hope Petersen isn't one of those new coaches who feels he has to make an example out of a guy right off the bat.

I do. Dude attacked Seahawk fans on our greatest day.

Scumbag needs to be kicked off the team. Both of em, and I'm a UW alumni and fan.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I dont see the words Stringfellow and Hawk ever going together....

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty.

The Seahawk fan reportedly identified Stringfellow and Miles through their online roster bios. His story sounds a little fishy to me. It is noteworthy that Stringfellow is being charged with the lowest form (fourth degree) of misdemeanor assault, and Miles is not being charged at all. We will see how this plays out.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2c9ae765 said:

The Seahawk fan reportedly identified Stringfellow and Miles through their online roster bios. His story sounds a little fishy to me. It is noteworthy that Stringfellow is being charged with the lowest form (fourth degree) of misdemeanor assault, and Miles is not being charged at all. We will see how this plays out.
wasn't there multiple witnesses at a bonfire party that pointed Stringfellow out as the one that hit a female?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2qaf5su8 said:
hawknation2014":2qaf5su8 said:

wasn't there multiple witnesses at a bonfire party that pointed Stringfellow out as the one that hit a female?

If he hit the woman, he would have been charged with more than fourth degree misdemeanor assault.

It sounds like he is accused of grabbing her camera and breaking it. We don't know yet whether even that is true.

zifnab32

Reaction score
kearly":4h1cuqd2 said:

4th degree is the highest misdemeanors go, 3rd degree would be a felony. He's being charged with two of those. The malicious mischief is a grabbag for destruction of property, likely for destroying the girl's camera.

Not exactly what you want your players running around getting charged with - he's got a long path back if he's welcome back at all.