Question: trade for picks

washmont

Reaction score
I highly doubt this would be available, but I was able to do it on first-pick.com

Would you trade a future #1 pick for (4) 3rd Round picks in this years draft?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hard to say.. it's not like we have many holes on the roster.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I'd prob do it yea.... Problem is we don't have a ton of roster spots this year for 10+ picks plus UDFA's

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
What team has (4) 3rd round picks in this years draft? Do you mean trade a future 1st rounder for four 3rd round picks including that teams' 3rd rounder this year and then 3 consecutive years after? There could be some benefit to that. It would set up the team nicely in the future to have more higher round draft choices without having to pay a 1st rounder. Cleveland, SF, and Minnesota are the only teams with multiple 3rd rounders that may be traded. Can't trade the comp picks, correct?

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":i3o1lhoa said:
What team has (4) 3rd round picks in this years draft? Do you mean trade a future 1st rounder for four 3rd round picks including that teams' 3rd rounder this year and then 3 consecutive years after? There could be some benefit to that. It would set up the team nicely in the future to have more higher round draft choices without having to pay a 1st rounder. Cleveland, SF, and Minnesota are the only teams with multiple 3rd rounders that may be traded. Can't trade the comp picks, correct?

correct