If you could have ANY player in this draft..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
.. who would you take?

For me it's Jadeveon Clowney or Sammy Watkins. Both would address a need and both, IMO, are going to be complete stars in the NFL.

kearly

Reaction score
One of Watkins, Evans, Clowney, or Mack.

Of the group, Watkins is the guy I just can't imagine being a bust, so I'd pick him. Our offense needs one more WR who can scare the crap out of DCs, and Watkins would certainly manage that.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I'd go with Mack or Evans. As much as i love Mack, narrowing it down to just one I'd go for Evans as we need his skill set more at the moment.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'd take Clowney or Watkins, but the idea of drafting a stud left tackle like Robinson and saving cap room for Wilson, ET, Sherm by not signing Okung next year is a move I'd consider.

drdevin

Reaction score
I'd love to draft Mathews and to start him out on the right side. This kid has the genes to play for the next 10-15 yrs as a good to upper level pro yr in and yr out.

cover-2

Reaction score
Sammy Watkins for me! Outstanding athlete, playmaker with the ball in his hands, and great work ethic.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I'd honestly say Odell Beckham, Jr. He really strikes me as a guy who is a "Seahawk." Love watching him play and think (like Watkins), he's as safe as you can get as a WR prospect. Not to mention, he's Harvin insurance but can play outside and contribute in Special Teams. Seems like a really tough player who is extremely level-headed for a WR.

From a strictly "who helps the team the most" perspective, Greg Robinson, Jadeveon Clowney, or Aaron Donald would be the biggest no brainers.

aawolf

Reaction score
Clowney or Donald, then Watkins. I believe Watkins is pretty "sure-fire", but the other two are as well and we need them more.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Clowney or Watkins, but I would consider Robinson to if he could play RT or if Okung can slide over.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1dudfk9c said:
I would go with the best OLineman, but that Watkins kid looks like he could be a monster

True true. We just don't throw the ball enough to make that big of an investment in a WR though. Especially with what we have sunken into Harvin

Greg Robinson would be a huge pickup for us though. Really would solidify our line right now, and give us a lot of flexibility with Okungs future.