Two most recent mock drafts from NFL.com

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2foojqib said:
That tape of Hageman is really unimpressive.

I agree, not a fan of the tape on Moses either. But Hageman's upside due to his size (6'5, 312) and athleticism is off the charts: 1.75 10-yard split, 35-inch vertical, 4.50 short shuttle, 9.5 broad jump, and 32 bench press reps with 34.25 inch arms.

Moses has a bad combination of lackluster tape and poor measurables. Between the two, I would rather take Hageman for that reason.

pcbball12

Reaction score
I love Hageman. Him and Dom Easily are my top two rated DT's. Disruptive and versatile with still a ton of room to get better. Would love to see what Quinn could do with him.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2udv1n5v said:
Would Hagman be a defensive pick or another Cable guy?

If they draft him, it would be to replace Red Bryant's production at the five technique. He's a powerful space eater who regularly commanded double teams in college. But as was stated above, his energy level per play leaves something to be desired.

I think he played better at DE, than inside at the three technique, where he sometimes disappeared for long stretches.

[youtube]TcXeF3SO5WI[/youtube]

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
brimsalabim":19chjbvw said:
Would Hagman be a defensive pick or another Cable guy?
Is this a joke? You dont draft a guy in the first and then switch him to the opposite side of the ball.