Field Gull's Draft Matrix With Current Seahawks

Bux005

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. That is awesome! Will be fun to have while watching.

Bux005

Reaction score
Yeah, some of them are a little off. Especially Lockette. Still, I like having it. And will print it out. Would take a lot more work than I'm willing to give it to do my own.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Bux005":23u10cam said:
Yeah, some of them are a little off. Especially Lockette. Still, I like having it. And will print it out. Would take a lot more work than I'm willing to give it to do my own.

Stephens' has his reasons. He's active on twitter and will respond if asked. He's open about his mistakes. two examples being Aldon Smith and Chris Harper. He does scout podcasts on Fieldgulls and explains his reasoning. Check them out. They're worth it.

Bux005

Reaction score
Basis4day":3gm1jlby said:
Bux005":3gm1jlby said:

Stephens' has his reasons. He's active on twitter and will respond if asked. He's open about his mistakes. two examples being Aldon Smith and Chris Harper. He does scout podcasts on Fieldgulls and explains his reasoning. Check them out. They're worth it.

Cool, will do!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Most of these grades look ridiculous. But I'm glad I can save and edit it to produce my own ridiculous grades.

:th2thumbs: