Rangs Final Mock, Best Case Scenario IMO

Chapow

Reaction score
Rob Rangs final mock has us trading down out of the 1st round, picking Joel Bitonio with the 7th pick in the 2nd round, and then picking Jordan Matthews with the 32nd pick in the 2nd round.

If we came out of the 1st 2 rounds with an extra pick (or picks), Joel Bitonio, and Jordan Matthews I would be absolutely ecstatic. I'm having a hard time imagining a better (realistic) scenario than that.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock ... t/rob-rang

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Chapow":1i8gmchn said:
Rob Rangs final mock has us trading down out of the 1st round, picking Joel Bitonio with the 7th pick in the 2nd round, and then picking Jordan Matthews with the 32nd pick in the 2nd round.

If we came out of the 1st 2 rounds with an extra pick (or picks), Joel Bitonio, and Jordan Matthews I would be absolutely ecstatic. I'm having a hard time imagining a better (realistic) scenario than that.

Sign me the heck up!!!!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Chapow":21muwefz said:

Im not high on either of those guys. :pukeface:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I do hope they trade back. In this situation, I think I'd rather go with Easley, then Bryant.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Derek Carr will be racking up frequent flyer miles if that pans out.

I love Rang, but he has Carr going twice in the first round. Must have finished this up late at night

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":30ocmifv said:
I do hope they trade back. In this situation, I think I'd rather go with Easley, then Bryant.
Would love that.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'd be OK but I don't think it happens just wouldn't feel right. Not a high enough ceiling on those guys

Chawker

Reaction score
Miami could trade up to grab James ?

Seahawks would get there #50 & #81 picks. Within 5 points on the trade chart.
Mathews won't last to #64 thats just a pipe dream.

kearly

Reaction score
Chapow":39ihacxz said:

Whatever lineman Seattle does draft, I expect him to be a big bruiser, someone who physically resembles Bowie, Bailey, Carp, or perhaps LMJ. Watching the starting line struggle in power situations last year while the backup line actually moved guys, I can only conclude that Seattle doesn't need finesse guys right now, what they need are ass kickers.

I think Bitonio is solid, I just think he's going to fit another team better.

Matthews is a competitor and that will be a big feather in his cap. But he's also soft, especially when the ball is in the air. I don't even think Seattle is looking for possesion type guys anyway, but if they were, they'd be looking for tough guys like Davante Adams or Jarvis Landry or Cody Latimer.

Seattle likes to swing for the fence with their first pick. They need an explosive guy, preferably with size too. Martavis Bryant wouldn't shock me, but I think it's probably going to be Donte Moncrief. I think they rate Davante Adams really high too, just not sure if they take him with their first pick or not.