Short and sweet. Your thoughts.

pmedic920

Reaction score
What do you see as our most important
Position to draft?

And.

Do we take a player hoping for immediate impact or do we take somebody at that position as a developmental guy?

Not looking necessarily for a name as much as position.

I'm thinking OL/TE.

drrew

Reaction score
RT with LT upside.

As we sign more (deserving) big money contracts, the team will need immediate contributors from the draft. That doesn't mean it has to be your first pick, but it's easier to find at that point.

Seafan

Reaction score
The only constant when trying to predict who the Hawks will pick early is that they are unpredictable. I remember when Jack Patera was coach they were unpredictable as well, but in a bad way. I do expect the Hawks to trade down tonight or tomorrow night or both. The deeper you are in the draft the harder it is to guess who will be available so that adds more intrigue to the draft tonight.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I don't see a position that should be addressed first this year. I agree that OL is probably our biggest weakness but with the ZBS I'm sure they feel it could be addressed later on.

My guess is we draft the most athletic defensive player available and then figure out what position he is going to play for us in training camp.

aawolf

Reaction score
A Tackle, please.

JaWaun Jones, Cyrus Kouandjio, Botinio, whoever--I'm just wanting a legit tackle to fall to us so McQ will never again have to play left tackle.

two dog

Reaction score
Build a wall on the right side of the O-line. We can't afford to have Russell running for his life
game after game. Doesn't matter if it comes in the first or the sixth round.

Kuandjio is kind of comforting because he's so damned huge. After saying that, I think, even
with a trade down, a defensive lineman is a good bet.

Personally, I still would like to see Deone Bucannon.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Give me Stephon Tuitt please. If he had been healthy at the beggining of the season, he would be going in the top 15 right now. Get him at 32 then we can keep him for 4 years with a 5th year option.

chet380

Reaction score
Horrible but possible scenario -- Okung - foot injury, out 6 weeks; Unger - knee injury, out indefinitely.

Now what??

GET OL DEPTH!!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The best available player who is most likely to contribute at a high level for Seahawks. Whatever position that guys plays is whom I want.

This is why mock drafts suck . . . they're too caught up in positions of need, which leads to overrating players at certain positions who in reality have a very low ceiling.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I just saw a stat that I was not aware of.

Most QB PRESSURES. Last season.
# 1 Matt Ryan
#2 take a guess.

If it's not in the draft, we better address this.

randomation

Reaction score
O line rams just drafted Donald the rams are actually drafting really damn well so far this year I think

King Dog

Reaction score
aawolf":2n26hwcn said:
A Tackle, please.

JaWaun Jones, Cyrus Kouandjio, Botinio, whoever--I'm just wanting a legit tackle to fall to us so McQ will never again have to play left tackle.

Your wish is my command. McQuistan will never again play left tackle for us :)