Pick #132, 4th Round: LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, BC

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Great pick. Most athletic LB in the draft. Obvious depth at MLB and WLB with special teams written all over him.

This is the biggest SPARQ pick thus far.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Love this pick so much. Had him graded same as Shazier as a 2nd rounder. Flies to ball. Probably my favorite pick yet.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Great pick.. Was hoping to get him.. Always around the ball and disruptive.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Love this pick; with our coaching staff he'll thrive here in a year or two in the system and be a good ST player as well.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Who would have thought the hawks would have nabbed a speedy LB.

Jville

Reaction score
pugs1":3efl4vbo said:
Lots of fist bumps and high fives in the war room when they made this pick! Obviously a player they wanted a lot.

From what I saw, that is almost an understatement.

Nice press interview. Sounds like they have a lot to work with. Norton should be very pleased.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
By far my favorite pick so far and probably the first Seahawk pick that wasn't a massive reach besides Richardson.

McGruff

Reaction score
pugs1":19zfmv2y said:
Lots of fist bumps and high fives in the war room when they made this pick! Obviously a player they wanted a lot.

KPL is one of my favorite players in this draft and probably the one guy I wanted more than anyone. Great all around will backer with speed to flow, great coverage skills, and solid tackling technique.

He's a backer in the mold of Malcolm Smith . . . a guy who will do everything well.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
A lot of people comparing him to Navorro Bowman on Twitter... If he's even a poor man's Bowman I'm more than happy.

Largent80

Reaction score
We needed an LB for the future, and this is a dynamic pic......I Friggin LOVE our team. :179417: