My 2015 draft Man Crush

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia. Reminds me a lot of Beast Mode and would be an excellent replacement in a year or two in combination with Christine Michaels. Plus, having a RB named Gurley and another named Christine would make us sound pretty tough! Like a boy named sue.

[youtube]w_Vy61HobfM[/youtube]

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Do you like Melvin Gordon? This guy is a FREAK. Adrian Petersen 2.0.

[youtube]jon4LGDBcR0[/youtube]

kearly

Reaction score
Wasn't it Vontaze Burfict who was getting this distinction from you a couple years ago?

I guess we can expect Gurley to totally flame out in the draft and then put up outrageous counting stats as a UDFA.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":2sorv725 said:
Wasn't it Vontaze Burfict who was getting this distinction from you a couple years ago?

I guess we can expect Gurley to totally flame out in the draft and then put up outrageous counting stats as a UDFA.

Yep. And then this year, but to a lesser extent, it was shayne skov and he ended up going undrafted as well. So I might have just killed gurneys draft potential,

JZ#1

Reaction score
There are sooo many good running backs. Can definitely see why no one is valuing them high on their board.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
My crush is Michael Bennett. Yes there is another Michael Bennett at tOSU. Hes a stud.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
*WARNING - Homer pick approaching*

Shaq Thompson.

Imagine him flying around making plays. He'd fit nicely in our LB corps, especially with one or more most likely leaving in FA

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Mcshay did a super early 2015 mock and gave us Gurley. I would be happy with that.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
JSeahawks":uxi0yxq3 said:
kearly":uxi0yxq3 said:

Yep. And then this year, but to a lesser extent, it was shayne skov and he ended up going undrafted as well. So I might have just killed gurneys draft potential,

While simultaneously guaranteeing he will lead the league in a major statistical category and make the Pro Bowl.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't see the point of drafting a RB in Round 1 anymore. I think those days have come and gone.

Gurley is a monster though.. just doubt that going into next years draft that RB will be a big need considering what may happen in FA

CPHawk

Reaction score
kearly":3j2jj8j7 said:

And his man crush last year was Kiko Alonzo, I hope the niners didn't just land a UDFA who has 150 tackles next year.

kearly

Reaction score
What little I've watched of Gurley, he looks pretty legit. Five years ago he'd probably have a shot at the 1st round.

CPHawk":11tphz4x said:
kearly":11tphz4x said:

And his man crush last year was Kiko Alonzo, I hope the niners didn't just land a UDFA who has 150 tackles next year.

Niners landed somebody?

Tical21

Reaction score
I'm with ya JSea. Every time I stumbled across a Georgia game this year, was like "daaaaaammmmmn!!" Physical, fast, quick, explosive, you name it.

I was also really high on Burfict, and took quite a bit of junk for it.

kearly

Reaction score
Maybe it's just the hair, but the player Gurley reminds me of is Marion Barber.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
This draft class reminds me a lot of 2007 when Adrian Petersen went No. 7 and Marshawn went No. 12.

Gordon and Gurley have the potential to be that good.