Fight On, Josh Shaw--injured while saving his nephew

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I saw this on 247 a few hours ago. Kudos to Mr. Shaw, two high ankle sprains is a small price to pay for saving the life of his nephew. As a USC fan obviously I wish he were able to play Week 1 but situations like this make you realize what is really important in life and he absolutely did the right thing.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Love this story, but I see that for unspecified reasons it is now being called into question. As a member of the Trojan family I sure hope it is true.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yeah, don't know what the deal is yet. If it turns out to be something untoward, it's a shock. Josh has never been anything but a great kid as far as anyone knew.

This was his speech at Commencement in May:

[youtube]jjG6J7P3KeU[/youtube]

huskylawyer

Reaction score

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
And now another USC player has quit and called Sarkisian a racist on his way out the door.

"lol"

Fight on, indeed....

davidonmi

Reaction score
as 1 of sark's biggest detractors during his time at UW I am thoroughly enjoying seeing this all go down

HawkWow

Reaction score
davidonmi":3azdyqar said:
as 1 of sark's biggest detractors during his time at UW I am thoroughly enjoying seeing this all go down

I hate the Trojans as any real Dawg fan would, but I have always held their program in the highest regard. Not so much since the Kiffin hire... and now Sark? Holmgren would have been the perfect fit @ SC and they should have made him an offer he couldn't refuse, imo.