UW start times

mikeak

Reaction score
I am thinking about flying in on a Saturday and watch UW against Oregon State and then the hawks on the Sunday. Can anyone tell me what is a typical start time for Husky football in November? Just trying to figure out how much of a risk if I land by noon on Saturday....

bigtrain21

Reaction score
It seemed like almost every game last year was a night game.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think the only noon games were the Apple Cup and maybe Oregon. The rest were in the evening.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Thanks!

I got a flight that lands at 11.30 and I think I am simply going to take a chance. Anything earlier and I would have to fly out at 5am.....

fenderbender123

Reaction score
MLOhawks":whyi41ut said:
Very few night games now, fans hated it. Most games will start around 12:30

Which sucks, because night games usually mean better TV exposure. More 12:30 games means more games on the PAC-12 network, which is very difficult to obtain. Nobody has it here in Montana...not even sports bars, which is odd because the standard cable TV package through Charter has the SEC and other conference networks. Not sure why the PAC-12 network is different from them in that nobody seems to be willing to carry it.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Aaargh. So anyone have any clue how far in advance they announce the start times?

mbtitleist

Reaction score
The last time I went to watch USC play at UW they announced the game time about 12 days before the game.