Rutgers vs. Washington State

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wazzu's last scheduled home game in Seattle, they give up a 78 yard TD on the first play of the year.

kearly

Reaction score
Halliday put up the kind of numbers Wilson has this preseason and still lost. To Gary Nova.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2foy09mh said:
Coug'd it.

Coug'n it generally happens with a little more on the line. Say, for example, with title hopes but then getting blown out by lowly Arizona.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Coug'd it is snatching defeat from the certain jaws of victory. That didn't happen. What you saw was a mediocre team playing like crap.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1gtxjhk7 said:
Coug'd it is snatching defeat from the certain jaws of victory. That didn't happen. What you saw was a mediocre team playing like crap.

They fumbled a punt with 7 minutes left and a 4 point lead and instead of having the ball at 50 yard line they gave Rutgers that field position. I'd say this game meets the criteria.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2x4rzflr said:
seahawk2k":2x4rzflr said:

They fumbled a punt with 7 minutes left and a 4 point lead and instead of having the ball at 50 yard line they gave Rutgers that field position. I'd say this game meets the criteria.

Your opinion. Years upon years of watching WSU football tells me this was a painful but not exceptional loss. I could list off probably a hundred that were far more earning of the term "Coug it".