Where are My Mock's Now..

wayupna

Reaction score
Ok earlier this year we were all doing mock drafts and i did my first ever one on here and posted it up, granted after i posted this i started to tweak the mock with every move and also with every new player i come across i thought was better but this was the 1st one i posted on here so i thought be interesting see where they are now..

RD1. Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt - Drafted by the Eagles in the 2nd round with the 42nd pick, and has earned rave reviews in Philly from what i have seen and read and i have taken a punt on him in a deep/keeper fantasy league this year just in case my hype on him works out.

RD2. Morgan Moses - OL - Virginia - Drafted 3rd Round by the Redskins, in Preseason Washington were trying out the versatility this guy has at both left and right tackle but unfortunately his pre season has been cut as he has damaged knee ligaments so we might not see him again for a while.

RD4. George Uko - DT - South California - Un Drafted , Waived by the Saints in the Roster Cuts

RD5. Cassius Marsh - DE - UCLA - The only pick i got right for us, and from what im reading and have heard on social media he had impressed with the roster before a knee injury in final practice.

RD5. Jacob Pedersen - TE - Wisconsin Un Drafted, picked up by the Falcons but i dont expect them to keep him on the roster after cuts..

RD6. John Urschel - G - Penn State - Selected by the Ravens in the 5th round, but not heard or seen much from him to be fair to comment..

RD7. Glenn Carson - ILB - Penn State - Picked up by Arizona but is on the verge of been cut im told.